CG Police Recruitment 2018 | Chhattisgarh Police – Job Notification for Constable Vacancies | Total Vacancies: 2259 | Last Date to apply: 04.02.2018 | Apply Online @ www.cgpolice.gov.in
CG Police Recruitment 2018 – Chhattisgarh Police Department is the Law Enforcement Agency for the state of Chhattisgarh in India. It invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Constable Post. Totally, 2259 vacancies are allotted for the post by CG Police. Candidates can apply the post through online mode only. Eligible and desirous candidates may apply online via official website of CG Police on or before Feb 04, 2018.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of CG Police Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Police Department
Job Category: Police Jobs
Name of the Post: Constable
Total Vacancies: 2259
Pay Scale: Rs. 19,500/- Per month (level-4)
Job location: Chhattisgarh
Eligibility Criteria for Constable Vacancies of CG Police Recruitment
- 10+2 Equivalent Examination/10th/8th/5th standard from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification of Constable Post.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 yeas
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 125/-
Mode of Payment
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for CG Police Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website of CG Police (i.e) www.cgpolice.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab and then find the advertisement for Constable Post.
- Then download official notification in the pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates go to given registration link and fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the space provided in the application.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the print out copy of application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||03.01.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||04.02.2018|