CSIR-CSIO Recruitment 2017 | Council of Scientific Industrial Research-CSIO Job Notification for Stenographer, Technician & Assistant post | Total Vacancies 35 | Last date to apply: 03.11.2017 | Download official notification @ csio.res.in
CSIR-CSIO Recruitment 2017- CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organization is a primary institute under Council of scientific Industrial Research has published new hob notification for Sr. Stenographer (Group-B), Assistant (Group-C) and Technician-I posts. Particularly, 35 vacancies are filled up for these posts of CSIR-CSIO Recruitment 2017. Eligible and willing Candidates can apply these posts through online mode only. The application link available from the official website of CSIR-CSIO (i.e) www.csio.res.in
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply these post or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and fill all mandatory details correctly. Candidates should have to pay fee of application through offline on or before the given date. Applications should send their hard copy of online application along with self attested copies of certificate/Documents to below mentioned address though Post. Moreover you can get details like Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, Pay scale and steps to apply from this page.
Details of CSIR-CSIO Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Oraganization, (CSIO)
Organization Type: State Govt. Jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 35
Job Location: New Delhi, Chennai and Chandigarh
Vacancy details of CSIR-CSIO Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay scale (Approx.)|
|Technician -I||31||Rs. 27114/- (Chandigarh), Rs. 29651/- (Chennai, New Delhi)|
|Assistant (General Grade-III), Group- C||03|
|Sr. stenographer Group-B||01||Rs. 60934/-|
Eligibility criteria of Technician, Stenographer & Other Post
- Technician-I: Candidates should passed secondary School/10th standard with Science Subject with 55%/ITI certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Board.
- Assistant (Group- C): 10th /12th standard or its equivalent from recognized institute/Board.
- Typing speed on computer 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Senior Stenographer (Group-B): Applicants must hold graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognized institute/University.
- Speed of 100 wpm in Shorthand and typing speed on computer 40 wpm in English or 35 wpm in Hindi.
- Age should not exceed 28 yrs (as on 13.11.2017).
- Technician-I: Trade Test
- Stenographer: Shorthand Test/Typing Test
- Assistant: Typing Test and Written Test
|SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates||Nil|
Mode of Application
Deposited directly in any branch of State Bank of India in to Power Jyoti Account Num: 33004547024
Mode of Application
- Offline- By Speed/Registered post
Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organization, Sector 30-C, Chandigarh-160030 (India)
How to apply online for CSIO Delhi, Chennai and Chandigarh Recruitment
- Candidates visit to official notification csio.res.in
- Click “Recruitment” tab and then find the advertisement (Advt. No 04/2017) for Technician-I Post.
- Find the advertisement (Advt. No 07/2017) for Stenographer and Assistant Post and download in pdf format.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- If you are eligible and then go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Candidates upload his/her photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Make payment through offline on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the printout copy of application and then should send your hard copy of application along with self attested copies of certificate/documents to given address.
Stenographer and Assistant:
|Starting date for submission of application||03.10.2017|
|Closing date for submission of application||03.11.2017|
|Last date to send the hard copy of online application||13.11.2017|