IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2017 | Apprentices | Total Vacancies 64 | Walk-in Date: March 6th & 8th, 2017
Indhira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research shortly IGCAR in Kalpakkam invites application for Apprentices. Particularly, 64 vacancies are allotted for Apprentices. Download application form @ www.igcar.ernet.in. This Page clearly explains IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2017 in brief. Before attend the interview, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. In order to apply for this job, Candidates should attend walk-in interview on the given dates. While attending interview candidates should carry necessary documents.
About IGCAR Kalpakkam
Indhira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research shortly IGCAR is India’s Premier nuclear research centre. It has been operating since 1971. It has located in Kalpakkam, Tamilnadu until now. They conduct research in the fields such as Atomic Energy, Material Physics, Nano-Sciences, Electronics and Instrumentation, Reactor Engineering and also Metallurgy. Presently there are more than two thousands of employees are working in the enterprise.
Details of IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indhira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 64
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
|Medical Lab Technician (Radiology)||02|
|Pathology Medical Lab Technician||02|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||04|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||01|
Eligibility criteria for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2017
- 10th /12th standard (10+2 class system) from a recognized institute/Board.
- ITI in relevant trade from a government recognized institutions.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be minimum 16 yrs and maximum 22 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Walk-in Interview
- Document Verification
How to attend IGCAR Walk-in Interview
- First go to official website igcar.ernet.in and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download application.
- Fill up the application correctly and then attach self attached photograph.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Also check the official notification for certificates to be submitted on interview.
- Finally, attend the interview on mentioned dates in time.
Walk-in details of IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2017
|Date of Walk-in Interview||06.03.2017 & 08.03.2017|
|Venue||Room No. 224, 1st Floor, GSO Annex Building, Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram Dist.|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in IGCAR would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.