Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 | Constables | Total Vacancies 15000 | Last Date: Yet to Announce
Rajasthan Police Department shortly Raj Police is going to invite application for the post of Constables. Particularly 15000 vacancies are going to allot for constable posts. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ http://police.rajasthan.gov.in. This Page explains Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Application received after the last date and also in-complete applications will be rejected. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before apply for the job. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. We will update the official notification shortly. Candidates wiling to secure a job particularly in Rajasthan police department would check this page regularly.
About Rajasthan Police Department
Rajasthan Police Department shortly Raj Police is a law enforcement agency under govt. of Rajasthan. The department has been servicing since 1951. Headquarter is located in Jaipur, capital of Rajasthan until now. The company provide services such as law and order control in state, protection to VIPs and crime prevention. Presently, there are thousands of employees working in police dept. around Rajasthan.
Details of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Rajasthan Police Department (Raj Police)
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 15000
Job Location: Rajasthan
Name of the Post: Constables
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- 10th /12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board/Institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical efficiency
- Written Test
- Medical Test
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for Rajasthan Police job vacancies
- Go to official website http://police.rajasthan.gov.in and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application.
Important Dates of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
|Date to begin with online application||Will be Updated|
|Last date of online application||Will be Updated|
Note:- We will update the official notification shortly. Candidates wiling to secure a job particularly in Rajasthan police department would check this page regularly.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 : Sub Inspector (SI) post of 233 vacancy-Apply Online before last date :05/01/2017 at Official site of police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017:– Rajasthan Police Bharti department has released announced the official job notifications for the Sub Inspector (SI) Post of total 233 vacancies. Candidates who are holding Diploma and seeking the Police job use this best opportunity to apply it online. For Rajasthan Police Job Interested candidates, You can apply this Rajasthan Govt Job by online before the last date of 05/01/2017 is the final date to submit of the online application. In this page you can get the information about this recruitment like educational qualifications, age limit & relaxation, pay scale per month, name of the post per quota, how to apply it online or offline and how to download the official notification letter.
About Rajasthan Police
Rajasthan Police is one of the best law enforcement agency in India. It head headquarters located in Jaipur, the state capital. Over the years Rajasthan Police has 82,193 employed. Recruitment is undertaken by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), they will conducts a state-level examination called Rajasthan Administrative Service/Sub-ordinate Services Exam (RAS). After passing the exam, recruits undergo training at RPA Jaipur. Moreover, They are governed by Rajasthan Service Rules.
Job Details of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 :
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Police
Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector (SI)
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Police Inspector (Telecom)||07|
|2||Assistant Sub Inspector (Operator)||06|
|3||Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical)||146|
|4||Assistant Sub Inspector (Cipher)||39|
|5||Assistant Sub Inspector (Fitter)||02|
|6||Sub Inspector (Technical)||33|
Total no of Vacancies: 233
Location of the Job: Rajasthan
Mode of application: Online
Employment type: Rajasthan Govt Jobs
Starts date to apply online: 21.12.2016
Last date of close of registration and submission of application : 05.01.2017
Last date to submit the application online: 05.01.2017
Date of Written Examination: Feb/Mar 2017
Official Website : www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Below you can get the eligibility criteria about this Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2016-2017
- Candidates should be completed Diploma in Radio Telecommunication/Electrical Communication/Fitter/Electrician, Graduation Degree
Age limit and Relaxation details : (As on 01.01.1997)
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 19 to 29 Years.
Selection process :
- Selection process based on Written Exam, Interview
- Job seekers can apply this job via online method. But while applying they must fill correct details, any incomplete or misinterpreted form will be rejected.
- To know more candidates are advised to check the official release of Rajasthan Police, where the notice is also available for download.
Pay Scale details :
- Selected Candidates should be get the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 3600/4800/- Grade Pay Per month.
Application Fee :
- Rs.1000/- For General/OBC Candidates.
- Rs.1000/- For For All Other Candidates (ST/SC)
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Examination Pattern 2017:-
Interested candidates get the latest syllabus & exam pattern download by the link
How to apply Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017 online :-
Only eligible candidates may be apply for this jobs by using the following instructions given below
- Candidates may visit the official website of Rajasthan Police careers page at police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Before apply online kindly read the official advertisement carefully.(you can download the notification below)
- Click on New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields and upload the necessary documents in online
Make sure all the information are correct
- Submit the application and then make the payment online by using debit card/credit card/Mobile wallet/internet banking.
- Kindly take a print out the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 online application after submission for your reference.
Important dates to be remember :
- Date to begin with online application : 21.12.2016.
- Last date to submit the application : 05.01.2016.
- Date of Written Examination: Feb/Mar 2017
Important Links :
Official Advertisement link to download — Get details
Apply Online via offical link –> Click here
Online Application Form–> Get details