Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 | Police Constables | Total Vacancies 12696 | Apply Online @ Rajasthan Police Recruitment Web Portal
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 – Rajasthan Police Department shortly Raj Police invites application for the post of Police Constables. Particularly 12696 vacancies are allotted for the post of constables. Eligible candidates apply online for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment on or before the last date (September 22, 2017). Submit online application form @ Rajasthan Police Recruitment Web Portal from August 22, 2017. This Page explains Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Application submitted incompletely will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should check their eligibility in eligibility criteria given in the official notification. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 in brief.
About Rajasthan Police Department
Rajasthan Police Department shortly Raj Police is a law enforcement agency under govt. of Rajasthan. The department has been servicing since 1951. Headquarter is located in Jaipur, capital of Rajasthan until now. The company provide services such as law and order control in state, protection to VIPs and crime prevention. Presently, there are thousands of employees working in police dept. around Rajasthan.
Details of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Rajasthan Police Department (Raj Police)
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Police Constables
Total Vacancies: 12696
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
Job Location: Rajasthan
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police Constables
- 10th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board/Institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 17 years and maximum 22 years for Men.
- For Women, age should be minimum 17 years and maximum 23 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Physical Measurement Test/Physical efficiency
- Written Test
- Medical Test
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for Rajasthan Police job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application.
|Date to begin with online application||22.08.2017|
|Last date of online application||22.09.2017|
Note:- Candidates wiling to secure a job particularly in Rajasthan police department would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming employment news in our site.