Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 | Mumbai Port Trust – Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Last Date 12.07.2019 | Download Mumbai Port Apprentice Application Form @ mumbaiport.gov.in
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019: Mumbai Port Trust has invited offline applications for the recruitment of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts. Mumbai Port Trust is recruiting 41 candidates for above said Apprentice Posts. Candidate who wants to apply for Mumbai Port Trust jobs should send the application form to given address within the last date ends. MbPT gives excellent opportunity for Engineering graduates, diploma holder & 10th passed candidates. the last date to submit the Mumbai Port Apprentice application form is 12.07.2019.
|Click Here To View 08 MBPT Technician & Trade Apprentice|
Mumbai Port Trust Apprenticeship recruitment application form and notification is available in official website of Mumbai port. Aspirants need to register themselves at NCVT MIS Portal (i.e.) apprenticeship.gov.in. Applicants must have valid registration number obtained from NCVT MIS portal. Aspirants should have completed following qualification (i.e.) 10th/ Diploma/ Engineering from recognized board or university. Mumbai Port Trust selection is purely based on merit list. Applicants have to pay required fee via NEFT. More details of Mumbai Port Trust vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Mumbai Port Trust Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust – Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Technician/ Graduate Apprentice & COPA Apprentice|
|Job Location||Mumbai Port Trust Hospital|
|Last Date to submit the MBPT application||12.07.2019|
|Official Website||mumbaiport.gov.in/ apprenticeship.gov.in|
You may visit Mumbai Port Trust Website to get more details about this recruitment. This page provides the Mumbai Port Apprentice vacancy eligibility like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, selection process and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2019 Details
- As per the MbPT notification, totally 41 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||30||Rs.7577|
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants should have completed following qualification (i.e.) 10th/ Diploma/ Engineering from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 14 years and there is no upper age limit.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Mumbai Port Trust selection purely based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Candidates may apply to this recruitment via online (apprenticeship.gov.in) & offline.
- Applicants should send the filled application form to following address by hand delivery or by post
Office of ATC, first floor, MbPT’s Workshops, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for PH candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via NEFT.
How to apply Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mumbaiport.gov.in.
- Click “Media” select “Vacancy”.
- Clicks “Advertisements” find the advertisement for apprentice posts.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification, fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date end 12.07.2019.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 | 08 Vacancies | Technician & Trade Apprentices Posts | Last Date Within 25.07.2019 | Download Application @ mumbaiport.gov.in
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019: Mumbai Port Trust Hospital recently released an advertisement over 08 job opportunities for the post of Technician & Trade Apprentice under Medical Department for the Indian citizens. Interested people can collect the application form either through online or directly from their hospital between 10.30 am to 3.30 pm from Monday to Friday. Applications are invited via postal on or before the last date of submission 25.07.2019 to the mentioned address.
Candidates who have completed their 12th examination in a designed vocational subject and diploma in pharmacy can apply this MbPT recruitment. The selection process may be based on the Merit List on their official website. Those shortlisted candidates are called for document verification and finally moved for medical examination.
MBPT Technician & Trade Apprentice Job Description 2019:
|Board of Organization||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Technician & Trade Apprentices|
|Monthly Pay||Rs. 2758 (For Technician Vocational Apprentices)|
|Rs. 3542 (For Technician Apprentices)|
Applicants who are interested to submit the filled up Mb.P.T applications to the below pinned address should be self-attested with a copies of both front and back of all the related certificate testimonials without fail either in English or Hindi. To get more information related to Mumbai Port Trust Career updates check their website.
Detail About Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies Notification 2019:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
|Technician Vocational Apprentice||Medico Laboratory Technician||04|
|Technician Apprentice||Technician in Pharmaceutical Science||02|
Visit Daily Recruitment site for daily updates regarding Tamilnadu, Haryana Job recruitment & also frequent updates related to examination admit card, syllabus and so on.
Eligibility Criteria of Careers in MBPT, Maharashtra:
- 10+2 passed out/ Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized board.
- Check their official advertisement for apt information.
- He/ She should be minimum 14 years old.
- Check official advertisement for reservation details.
- Based on merit list.
- Charge of Rs. 50 has to be deposited.
- Free of cost for Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Confirm it by cross-checking on their official site.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online Mode using Debit or Credit Card.
- Offline Mode via postal.
The chief Medical Officer, Port Trust Hospital, Medical Department, Antop Village, Wadala (E), Mumbai-400 037.
Steps to Apply & Download Application for Technician & Apprenticeship of MBPT:
- Go to the official site “http://mumbaiport.gov.in”.
- Place the cursor on “Media” in the menu bar.
- Select “Vacancy” from the dropdown.
- Click on “Advertisement” and find “Recruitment of Technician & Trade Apprentices”.
- Click “Details” and go through the notification.
- Once you crossed their eligibility level, download the form ad make a print out.
- Fill all those mandatory fields and post it to the above pinned address.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|