Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 | Mumbai Port Trust – Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Last Date 12.07.2019 | Download Mumbai Port Apprentice Application Form @ mumbaiport.gov.in
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019: Mumbai Port Trust has invited offline applications for the recruitment of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts. Mumbai Port Trust is recruiting 41 candidates for above said Apprentice Posts. Candidate who wants to apply for Mumbai Port Trust jobs should send the application form to given address within the last date ends. MbPT gives excellent opportunity for Engineering graduates, diploma holder & 10th passed candidates. the last date to submit the Mumbai Port Apprentice application form is 12.07.2019.
|Click here to apply 25 Nursing Sister Posts|
Mumbai Port Trust Apprenticeship recruitment application form and notification is available in official website of Mumbai port. Aspirants need to register themselves at NCVT MIS Portal (i.e.) apprenticeship.gov.in. Applicants must have valid registration number obtained from NCVT MIS portal. Aspirants should have completed following qualification (i.e.) 10th/ Diploma/ Engineering from recognized board or university. Mumbai Port Trust selection is purely based on merit list. Applicants have to pay required fee via NEFT. More details of Mumbai Port Trust vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Mumbai Port Trust Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust – Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Technician/ Graduate Apprentice & COPA Apprentice|
|Job Location||Mumbai Port Trust Hospital|
|Last Date to submit the MBPT application||12.07.2019|
|Official Website||mumbaiport.gov.in/ apprenticeship.gov.in|
You may visit Mumbai Port Trust Website to get more details about this recruitment. This page provides the Mumbai Port Apprentice vacancy eligibility like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, selection process and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2019 Details
- As per the MbPT notification, totally 41 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||30||Rs.7577|
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants should have completed following qualification (i.e.) 10th/ Diploma/ Engineering from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 14 years and there is no upper age limit.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Mumbai Port Trust selection purely based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Candidates may apply to this recruitment via online (apprenticeship.gov.in) & offline.
- Applicants should send the filled application form to following address by hand delivery or by post
Office of ATC, first floor, MbPT’s Workshops, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for PH candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via NEFT.
How to apply Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mumbaiport.gov.in.
- Click “Media” select “Vacancy”.
- Clicks “Advertisements” find the advertisement for apprentice posts.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification, fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date end 12.07.2019.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 | Nursing Sister Trainee Posts | Total 25 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ mumbaiport.gov.in | Last Date 24th June 2019
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019: Mumbai Port Trust has published new job notification for the recruitment of Nursing Sister Trainee in Medical Department. As per Mumbai Port Trust job notification, particularly 25 vacancies are allocated for above said government job. Interested and eligible candidates can send their prescribed application form along with necessary certificates to Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Mumbai on or before the last date of 24th June 2019 up to 05.00 PM [Except 02nd & 04th Saturday & Public Holidays]. Download the prescribed application format and official notification at mumbaiport.gov.in.
Candidates should have passed in SSC or its equivalent educational qualification with one year of experience in nursing after obtaining the qualification. All aspirants must have attained the age of 20 years and not more than the age of 30 years. The selection process will be made on the merit list of the candidates obtained scores on the basis of educational qualification, experience and other activities, etc. The posts will be filled up for period of 11 months or handing over of the hospital whichever is earlier. The prescribed applications received by the office after the closing date will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Mumbai Port Trust Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2019:
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust – Medical Department|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Sister Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Duty Station||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Mumbai Port Trust Official Website||mumbaiport.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019:
- SSC/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Mumbai Port Trust official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in Mumbai Port Trust notification given below.
- Merit List.
- Check more details of selection process in Mumbai Port Trust job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of Mumbai Port Trust Postal Address:-
Chief Medical Officer, Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Wadala (E), Mumbai – 400 037.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||24.06.2019 till 05.00 PM [Except 02nd & 04th Saturday & Public Holidays]|
How to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2019 for Trainee Post:
- Go to Mumbai Port Trust official website -> mumbaiport.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Mumbai post trust jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of prescribed application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy Updates in year 2019-2020.