AIESL Recruitment 2018 | Air India Engineering Services Limited | Aircraft Technician Posts | Total Vacancies 77 | Walk in Interview Date 4th Sep 2018 to 10th Sep 2018 | Download AIESL Application form @ www.airindia.in
AIESL Recruitment 2018: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has planned to conduct walk in interview for following post Aircraft Technician. As per Air India notification, totally 77 vacancies are allotted for this post. AIESL has scheduled interview at Delhi location and interview will be held from 04.09.2018 to 10.09.2018. Interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview at prescribed venue along with relevant documents and filled application form.
Air India AIESL engagement is purely based on contract basis for a period of 5 years. Vacancy positions are tentative it may increase or decrease as per the AIESL requirement. AIESL Aircraft Technician selection procedure is based on Trade Test/Skill Test and interview. After that selected applicants will engage on initially at Delhi. Candidates must pay the prescribed fee through offline (i.e.) Demand Draft. AIESL application form and walk in interview details are clearly given in air India express careers. More air India jobs, upcoming vacancies and etc. are given in official website (i.e.) www.airindia.in.
Details of AIESL Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Aircraft Technician|
You may visit Air India careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, fee and how to attend. Keep check our website regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for AIESL Aircraft Technician Vacancies
- Candidate should have Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2018)
- Candidate should have maximum 35 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Trade Test/Skill Test
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft (in favour of “Air India Engineering Services limited” Payable at Delhi)
Walk in Details
|04.09.2018 to 10.09.2018||09.30 to 11.30||Personnel Department, A-320 Avionics Complex, Terminal 2, IGI Airport, (Near Customs House), Delhi|
How to attend Air India Walk in Interview for Aircraft Technician Posts
- Go to official website airindia.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Walk in Notification for the post of Aircraft Technicians”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then you may attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
AIESL Recruitment 2018 | Trainee Tradesmen & Assistant Supervisor Posts | Total 36 Vacancies | Apply @ www.airindia.in | Walk-in-interview Date: 17.05.2018 & 18.05.2018
AIESL Recruitment 2018: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has recently published notification for Skilled Tradesmen and Assistant Supervisor post on five year contract basis. Totally 36 vacancies are allotted for these post. This is great opportunity for unemployed candidates. Don’t miss this great chance. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-Test along with resume, recent passport size photo, necessary certificates/documents and attest copies of certificates/documents at AIESL office on 17.05.2018 and 18.05.2018 at 09.00 AM to 04.00 PM.
Interested candidate download the official notification from AIESL website and read the notification carefully. Check your eligibility for this recruitment to appear walk-in-interview on prescribed date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of AIESL Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Employment Category: Central Government Job
Total Vacancies: 36
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Vacancy Details for AIESL Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Skilled Trades Men in Mechanical Trade||10|
|Skilled Trades Men in Electrical Trade||07|
|Skilled Trades Men in Diesel Mechanical /Diesel Electrical Trade||02|
|Skilled Trades Men in Welder Trade||02|
|Skilled Trades Men in Painter Trade||02|
|Skilled Trades Men in Carpenter Trade||02|
|Skilled Trades Men in Draftsman Trade||01|
|Assistant Supervisor (Technical / Non-Technical)||10|
Eligibility criteria for AIESL Trainee Tradesmen & Assistant Supervisor vacancies:
- Diploma/VHSE/ITI/NCVT/GCE in Mechanical/Fitter/Wiremen/ Marine/ Machinist/ Plumbing/ Sheet Metal/Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning from recognized university/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Candidates should have maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official web site given below.
- Medical Test.
MAINTENANCE TRAINING ORGANISATION, AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED, NEAR MASCOT HOTEL, PALAYAM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 033.
- For Ex-Servicemen/SC/ST : Nil
- For others :1000/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode-By Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
How to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official website of AIESL (i,e) airindia.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download application format.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for documents to carry for Interview.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
|Walk-in-interview date||17.05.2018 & 18.05.2018 at 09.00 AM to 04.00 PM.|