AIESL Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Supervisor Posts | Last Date 05.11.2019 | Apply Online Latest 170 Job Vacancies @ www.airindia.in
AIESL Recruitment 2019: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has currently published an advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Supervisor Posts. Totally 170 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. Online applications are invited from the qualified candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 19.10.2019 to 05.11.2019. AIESL recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification are available in the official website of Air India.
|Click here to apply AIESL Jobs 2019|
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Graduate and Diploma/ Certificate Course in Computer/ BCA/ B.Sc/ Diploma in AME from the recognized board or university. The upper age limit should be 33 years for this Air India Engineering Services Limited recruitment. The selection will be based on online skill test. The chosen candidates will be posted under fixed term employment basis initially for five years across India.
Details of AIESL Air India Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest AIESL notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Advt No||Ref: AIESL/AS/2019/Corrigendum-I|
|Job Name||Assistant Supervisor|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||170|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||19.10.2019|
|Last Date to apply online||05.11.2019|
Applicants must look through the official notification before apply to this latest job recruitment in AIESL. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Region Wise Vacancy Details for AIESL Notification 2019
AIESL is going to hire candidates for Assistant Supervisor posts in this latest recruitment. The region wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Region||Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for AIESL Assistant Supervisor Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Graduate and Diploma/ Certificate Course in Computer/ BCA/ B.Sc/ Diploma in AME from the recognized board or university.
- Applicant should possess one year post qualification experience to apply for this post.
- The maximum age limit should be 33 years for this recruitment.
- It will conduct online skill test for selecting the candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
How to apply for AIESL Jobs 2019
- Go to official website airindia.in
- Find the “Careers” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification “Notification for the Post of Assistant Supervisor in Air India Engineering Services Ltd.” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can apply for this latest AIESL openings 2019. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in AIESL 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|
AIESL Recruitment 2019 | Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician Posts | Total Vacancies 12 | Walk in Interview Date 30.11.2019 | Download AIESL Application Form @ www.airindia.in
AIESL Recruitment 2019: Air India Engineering Services Limited is going to conduct the walk in interview at Delhi location. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician posts. As per the AIESL recruitment 2019 notification, overall 12 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Delhi & Mumbai location may attend the walk in interview at prescribed venue. AIESL interview will be held on 30.11.2019. You must bring the AIESL application form along with your documents at the time of interview.
AIESL recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available in official website (www.airindia.in). AIESL will select the aspirants on the basis of walk in interview. Selected applicants will be posted on Delhi & Mumbai location. Aspirants should have completed Graduate/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidates must have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. More details of Air India AIESL call letter, air India recruitment job vacancy, upcoming notifications, result, merit list and etc. are given in AIESL careers.
Details of Air India AIESL Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician|
|Job Location||Delhi & Mumbai|
|Walk in interview date||30.11.2019|
You may visit Air India careers to get more details about this AIESL recruitment. Here you will get information of Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician posts like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, fee, walk in interview details and how to attend. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
AIESL vacancy details
- As per the notification, AIESL allocates overall 12 vacancies for this recruitment. Location wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Location||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician Vacancies
- Applicants should hold Graduate/ Diploma from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Air India selection will be based on Walk in interview.
Walk in Interview Details
- Eligible candidate may attend the interview (check official notification to get venue details)
Steps to download Air India AIESL Notification 2019
- Go to official website airindia.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement for Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician posts.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you may attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|AIESL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
AIESL Recruitment 2019 | 355 Vacancies | Aircraft Technicians & Skilled Tradesmen Posts | Walk-In Date 26.08.2019 to 24.09.2019 | Download Notification @ airindia.in
AIESL Recruitment 2019: Currently, Air India has 355 career job openings in Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL). They scheduled to conduct the walk in interview from 26.08.2019 to 24.09.2019. Applicants who are waiting for a chance to obtain central government jobs for Aircraft Technicians & Skilled Tradesmen under various trades or units. Recently they have released the recruitment advertisement on 01.08.2019 over 355 job opportunities at Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Mumbai regions. Qualified candidates may attend this walk-in interview at given venue on the prescribed date. You can get the Air India AIESL interview date details on the official website. AIESL application form and recruitment notification are available in Air India Careers @ aiesl.airindia.in or www.airindia.in.
AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals on Fixed Term Employment (FTE) basis over a period of 05 years and extendable depending upon requirement. Air India will select the aspirants on the basis of Trade/ Skill Test & Technical Assessment. The selected candidates will be initially posted at NR (Delhi)/ ER (Kolkata)/ SR (Hyderabad)/ WR (Mumbai) later transferable to any station in India, based on Company’s requirement. Contenders should pay the required fee and make the payment through offline mode only. More details of AIESL recruitment call letter, air India recruitment job vacancy, upcoming notifications, result, merit list and etc. are given in AIESL careers.
Details of AIESL Recent Notification about Skilled Tradesman & Aircraft Technicians 2019:
|Board of Organization||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Ref. No.:-AIESL/NR-HR/2019|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs.20,000|
|Work Location||Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai|
|Walk-In Date||From 26.08.2019 to 24.09.2019|
|Reporting Time||9.30 hrs. to 12.00 hrs.|
|Official Website||http://www.airindia.in Or http://aiesl.airindia.in|
Visit Air India official website to get more details about this particular AIESL careers recruitment @ aiesl.airindia.in. Daily Recruitment will provide you the latest recruitment information & also helps to gain a state or central government jobs even to shine in private sector too.
Air India AIESL Latest Job Vacancies in Detail:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
|Northern Region (Delhi)||34|
|Southern Region (Hyderabad)||72|
|Western Region (Mumbai)||185|
|Eastern Region (Kolkata)||64|
|Totally, 355 Job Openings|
Air India AIESL Careers Eligibility Criteria for Skilled Tradesman & Aircraft Technicians Advertisement:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding various regional job vacancies, walk-in venue, walk-in date, prescribed educational qualification, age, relaxation & reservation, application procedure & other important notes refer Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Official Site Notification.
- Matric/ SSC/ SSLC passed, B. Sc. (Physics, Chemistry and Maths), Diploma/ Diploma in Engineering/ BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent, AME Diploma/ Certificate, ITI/ NCVT in the trade concerned.
- Two years in relevant trade in the Industry (inclusive of experience prior to NCVT) or one year experience in Aviation (inclusive of experience prior to NCVT).
- He/ She should be 35 years old for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ ST as on 01.08.2019.
- Skill/ Trade Test.
- Technical Assessment.
- Charge of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand Only) will be applicable for GEN, EWS and OBC candidates.
- Charge of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) will be applicable for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen categories.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Offline mode by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services limited” Payable at respective region (e.g. Delhi/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Hyderabad).
- Offline mode
- Check advertisement for detailed Air India Engineering Service Ltd Walk-in venue details.
Steps to Attend Air India AIESL Walk-In Interview for Aircraft Technicians & Skilled Tradesmen:
- Go to the official website “http://aiesl.airindia.in or https://www.airindia.in”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the footer menu list.
- Find the “Walk-in Notification for the post of Aircraft Technician & Skilled Tradesmen on Fixed Term Contract” and Choose “Click here to view advertisement”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding level.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.