BFUHS Recruitment 2020 | Store Keeper & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last Date 08.07.2020 | Apply online @ bfuhs.ac.in
BFUHS Recruitment 2020: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences invites online application through University Website i.e. bfuhs.ac.in from eligible candidates to fill up 10 vacancies in University & its constituent Institutions. As per the Baba Farid university recruitment 2020 notification (Advt.No.05/2020), these vacancies are allotted for Programmer Grade II, Technical Supervisor, Lecturer, Store Keeper & Cook posts. Applicants who are searching Punjab Govt Jobs those aspirants can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 08.07.2020.
Baba Farid University will recruit the aspirants via test/ interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at University & its constituent Institutions. Applicants should possess hold Degree and age limit should be 18 to 37 years. Online mode applications only will be accepted. Applicant after filling online application submit hard copy of online application with all relevant documents to office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. Candidates already in service must route their application through Proper Channel. More details of BFUHS Latest recruitment, upcoming BFUHS Punjab recruitment, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Baba Farid Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Programmer Grade II, Technical Supervisor, Lecturer, Store Keeper & Cook|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||08.07.2020|
|Last date for payment via bank challan||10.07.2020|
Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of BFUHS Jobs 2020:
- Overall 10 vacancies are allocated for BFUHS Recruitment 2020.
|Programmer Grade II||02|
|Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for BFUHS Lecturer & Other Posts:
- Applicants should possess 10+2/ BCA/ Degree/ M.Sc/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm in a concerned discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Baba Farid University will recruit the aspirants via test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates must send their online submitted application to the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot upto 10.07.2020 upto 05.00 PM.
|Category||For General Candidates||For SC/ST Candidates|
|Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank)/ Lecturer (SLP/Sp&Hg)/ Lecturer (Pharmacy)||Rs. 1500/-||Rs 750/-|
|Programmer Gr-II/ Store Keeper/ Cook||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
- Check advertisement for payment details.
How to apply BFUHS Faridkot Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website bfuhs.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
BFUHS Recruitment 2020 | Lab Attendant & Other Posts | 1978 Vacancies | Last Date 11.05.2020 | Apply Online @ bfuhs.ac.in
BFUHS Recruitment 2020: BABA FARID UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES has declared new job notification for the posts of Staff Nurse, Sweeper, Lab Attendant, Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Doctors, Class 4, MGPS Technician, CSSD Technician, Security Guards & Others. BFUHS has announced 1978 vacancies for the above said posts. Interested aspirants who felt themselves eligible can apply now for this BFUHS Recruitment 2020 through online @ bfuhs.ac.in. The last date for submitting this Punjab Govt Job online application form is 11.05.2020.
Candidates must possess 10+2 or equivalent, B. Sc., Diploma, MD, MS and other qualification. Applicants who are willing to apply for more than a post are requested to submit a separate application or proforma. Candidate who have knowledge in Punjabi language were added an advantage for those positions. BFUHS may conduct written test and an interview for the selection of suitable candidate. Shortlisted candidate will be placed in Punjab for service. More details regarding BFUHS recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming BFUHS Punjab recruitment jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website
Details of BFUHS Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Designation||Staff Nurse, Doctors, Lab Attendant & Others|
If you are a Job seekers, then you are in a right place. Follow our dailyrecruitment site regularly to get latest updates. Details like educational qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, How to apply for the post are given below.
BFUHS Vacancies 2020 Details
|Isolation Wards & Testing Labs||1822|
Eligibility Criteria for Specialists & Other Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue 10+2/ MBBS/ BSC/ MD/ equivalent in a prescribed discipline given in the official notification.
- Refer official notification to know experience details.
- Post wise age limit is given in the official notification.
- Go through the official notification to know the details.
- Selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application only via online mode is accepted.
Steps to Apply BFUHS Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website @ ac.in
- Find & select ‘Online application invited for VRDL Lab. and Isolation wards. at Govt. Colleges and GGSMCH Faridkot’ from home page.
- Notification gets opened & check eligibility criteria.
- Then by using Registration format ‘Apply online’.
- Finally submit the Application form.
- Take a printout of it and sent it to the above said address.