Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2019 | UDC, Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 09 | Last Date 17.05.2019 | Download Application Form @ aftdelhi.nic.in
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2019: Armed Forces Tribunal is going to fill up 09 vacancies in Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench Mumbai. It invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Deputy Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, Tribunal Master/ Stenographer, Tribunal Officer/ Section Officer, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Library Attendant & Principal Private Secretary Posts. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh can use this chance. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 17.05.2019 & 22.05.2019.
AFT Delhi recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Degree from recognized university. Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years. Selection will be based on Interview. selected aspirants will be placed at Mumbai & Jabalpur. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of AFT recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Tribunal|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Deputy Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, Tribunal Master/ Stenographer, Tribunal Officer/ Section Officer, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Library Attendant & Principal Private Secretary|
|Job Location||Mumbai & Jabalpur|
|Last Date for Submission of application||17.05.2019 & 22.05.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
AFT 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 09 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Principal Private Secretary||01|
|Tribunal Master / Stenographer||01|
|Tribunal Officer/Section Officer||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||01|
|Principal Private Secretary||02|
Eligibility Criteria for AFT Registrar, UDC, Assistant & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Degree from recognized university.
- Applicants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
|17.05.2019||Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench Mumbai, 7th floor, MTNL Building, A. G. Bell Marg, Malabar Hill, Mumbai-400 006|
|22.05.2019||Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench, Jabalpur, 106 Bhagat Marg, Old Chief Engineer Office, Near Sadar Bazar, Jabalpur Cantt|
How to apply Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website aftdelhi.nic.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Applications are invited for filling up of the following posts in the Armed Forces Tribunal,Regional bench,Mumbai”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can apply to this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in AFT Delhi. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in AFT job 2019. For more accurate information about this Armed Forces Tribunal job notification, check their official website.