Assam Petro Chemicals Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Engineer & Management Trainee | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date 07.05.2018 | Apply online @ www.assampetrochemicals.co.in
Assam Petro Chemicals Recruitment 2018: Assam Petro Chemical Ltd recently has announced the notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee & Management Trainee (Safety, HR, and Marketing). APL allotted 58 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who want to get a great future can use this wonderful opportunity. Candidates apply to this job offline mode only. So candidates send their application to given postal address on or before the last date 07.05.2018. Application is available in official website.
Assam Petro Chemicals invites applications from interested and eligible candidates. This recruitment has offline process only so no other modes are accepted. So candidates apply to this job quickly. More information about the recruitment is clearly given in the official notification. You may refer the notification for further details. Other details are given below like eligibility, educational qualification, application fee, age limit and etc.
Details of Assam Petro Chemicals Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Assam Petro Chemicals Ltd
Job Type: State Govt.
Job Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee & Management Trainee
Total Vacancy: 58
Job Location: Assam
Vacancy Details of Assam Petro Chemicals Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Management Trainee (Safety)||02|
|Management Trainee (HR)||05|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Petro Chemicals Recruitment
- B.Sc./B.E/B.Tech/M.B.A/Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university or institution.
- However check the notification for further information about educational qualification.
- Candidate should have 30 years old.
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test / Interview
Mode of Application
- Offline – By ordinary/register post or courier
|General Category||Rs 300/-|
|Candidates having BPL card||NIL|
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft (favour of Assam petrol-chemical Limited, payable at Namrup)
General Manager (HR),
Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited,
P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup Dist.
Dibrugarh, Pin-786 623 (Assam).
How to Apply Assam Petro Chemicals Vacancies
- Go to official website www.assampetrochemicals.co.in
- Then go to career page find the advertisement “ Advertisement No. APL/HRM/Con/Adv-53(Pt-II)/169 for GETs & MTs Recruitment “.
- Click on the advertisement official notification will be opened read it and also check your eligibility.
- Download the application form from the notification and then fill up the form correctly.
- Then Post the application form to given postal address along with demand draft and necessary documents and also mentioned the post applied for at the top of the envelope.
|Starting date to submit the application form by post||17.04.2018|
|Last date to submit the application form by post||07.05.2018|