Bihar Forest Admit Card 2019 | Central Selection Board of Constable – Bihar Forest Dept. | Forest Guard Posts | Total 902 Job Vacancies | Download Bihar CSBC Forest Guard Admit Card @ csbc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Forest Admit Card 2019: Central Selection Board of Constable – Bihar Forest Department has released admit card for Forest Guard written exam on 24.05.2019. CSBC- Bihar Forest Department already announced the job notification for recruitment of Forest Guard Posts. Particularly, 902 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Physical Fitness Test. Candidates who are applied for Bihar CSBC Police Forest Guard recruitment 2019 can download their admit card from CSBC official website of csbc.bih.nic.in. We have provided direct link for Bihar Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 download in this page.
Hall ticket is a necessary document to attend any government examination. It represent as an ID proof of the candidate. Candidates without Hall Tickets will not be allowed to attend/ write any exam. So candidates who have to attend the exam, download admit card as soon as possible and it is compulsory for aspirant’s identity just like our educational documents. Download link for Bihar Forest Guard 2019 Admit Card has activated @ csbc.bih.nic.in and active till the day of exam. Moreover, the Admit card/Call letter contains important date, exam timing, important rules/instructions and examination venue that help contenders/ applicants to reach exam hall/ Centre on the correct time.
|Click here to Collect more details about Bihar Forest Guard Recruitment 2019|
Details of Bihar Forest Guard Admit Card 2019:
|Organization Name||Central Selection Board of Constable – Bihar Forest Department|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard|
|No of Vacancies||902|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Physical Fitness Test|
|Type of Examination||Paper and Pen Mode|
|Bihar Forest Guard Exam Date||Check Bihar Forest Guard Admit Card|
|Exam Venue/ Centre||Various test centres in Bihar State|
|Status of hall ticket||Now Available|
|Bihar Forest Official Website||csbc.bih.nic.in|
Here how to download Bihar Police Forest Guard admit card for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link for admit card below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Here, Bihar Police Forest Guard (CSBC) Written Exam Pattern 2019:
- Total Questions -> 100 Questions
- Total Marks -> 400 Marks
- Marks for each question -> 04 Marks
- Paper Language -> Hindi and English
- Total Time Duration -> 02.00 Hours
- General Awareness/ Current Affair Questions -> 30 Questions
- Data/ Figures under Mathematics -> 25 Questions
- General Science/ Ecology Related Questions -> 25 Questions
- Hindi Subject Questions -> 20 Questions
- Negative Marks -> 1/3 Marks/ .33 Marks
Bihar Forest Written examination pattern in table format will be as follows,
|Name of Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Time Duration: 02.00 Hours|
|Part 1 – Current Affairs, History, Geography, Polity and Economics||30||120|
|Part 2 – Numeric Ability, Logical & Reasoning and Mental Ability||25||100|
|Part 3 – General Science, Ecology and Environment||25||100|
|Part 4 – Knowledge in Hindi||20||80|
Here, Bihar Police Forest Guard Syllabus 2019
Part – I (30 Questions – 120 Marks)
- Current events of national and international importance. (6 – Questions – 24 marks)
- Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of Bihar, India and the World. (6 – Questions – 24 marks)
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc. (6 – Questions – 24 marks)
- Economic and Social development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc. (6 – Questions – 24 marks)
Part – 02 (25 Questions – 100 Marks)
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relation, orders of magnitude etc.) – (Matriculation or equivalent level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc, – Matriculation or equivalent level) 3 (15 – Questions – 60 marks).
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability (5 – Questions – 20 marks).
- General mental ability (5 – Questions – 20 marks).
Part – 03 (25 Questions – 100 Marks)
- General science – (Matriculation or equivalent level) (20 – Questions – 80 marks).
- General issues on Environment, Ecology, Bio – diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization (5 – Questions – 20 marks).
Part – 04 (20 Questions – 80 Marks)
- Knowledge of Hindi language – The aim of the paper is to test the candidates ability to read and understand serious discursive prose, and to express his ideas clearly and correctly in the language.
- Comprehension of given passages.
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Hindi Grammar.
Important Documents Required at Bihar CSBC Forest Guard Written Examination 2019:
- Candidates need to take a copy of identity card like voter id, aadhar card, Pan Card, driving license etc. along with the hall ticket to the examination.
How to Download for Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates go to Bihar Forest official website -> csbc.bih.nic.in
- Fine the correct forest guard admit card link.
- Enter Registration number/Application No/Login Id No & the enter Date of Birth (DOB)
- Now, your admit card is displaying on the screen & then download to take print out it.
|BIHAR FOREST 2019 ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the Bihar Police Forest Guard -2019 Exam Hall Ticket particularly from this page, so keep visit this page for more upcoming Bihar Forest Updates in 2019.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|