CBI Recruitment 2018 | Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment Notification for Inspector Posts | Total 28 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.cbi.gov.in | Last Date 12th Sep 2018
CBI Recruitment 2018: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has issued notification for the recruitment of Inspector Posts. The employment will be based on contract basis. Particularly, 28 vacancies are allotted for inspector position. Central Bureau of Investigation has invited offline application from qualified graduate persons for this recruitment. Willing and eligible candidates can send their prescribed format of application form along with necessary testimonials to given CBI office address by registered post/speed post on or before the last date (12.09.2018).
Candidates should have complete graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized university/institution. Candidates who have retired officer of the state/central police force of the rank of inspector (or) above with 10 years of experience in investigation & prosecution of criminal cases in the courts of law, they are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Incomplete application and application received after last date will be rejected. The application format is available at www.cbi.gov.in and the submission of offline application is 12th September 2018.
Details of CBI Notification:
|Organization Name||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Inspector|
Vacancy Details of CBI Advertisement:
|Name of the CBI Zone||Location of the Court||Vacancies|
|Bhopal||CBI, ACB, Nagpur including Amravati||01|
|Chandigarh||CBI, ACB, Jammu||01|
|Chennai||CBI, ACB, Chennai||03|
|Hyderabad||CBI, ACB, Hyderabad||01|
|CBI, ACB, Visakhapatam||03|
|CBI, ACB, Bangalore including Dharwad||03|
|Kolkata||CBI, ACB, Bhubaneswar||04|
|Mumbai||CBI, ACB, Pune||01|
|North East||CBI, ACB, Guwahati||02|
|Patna||CBI, ACB, Patna||03|
|CBI, ACB, Ranchi||02|
|CBI, ACB, Dhanbad||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bureau of Investigation Inspector Vacancy:
- Graduate/Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode-By Registered/Speed Post.
Postal Address is mentioned below in the table,
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||12.09.2018|
How to Apply for CBI Latest Job Openings:
- Candidates go to official website of CBI-> www.cbi.gov.in.
- Click on option ->Job Opportunities in CBI ->Advertisements for Post in CBI.
- Find the correct notification “Engagement of Inspectors on Contractual Basis in CBI” and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates download the application form.
- Fill all mandatory details of application form and attach necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through registered post/speed post to concerned office address till the last date.
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CBI Recruitment 2018 | Central Bureau of Investigation recruitment | Inspector Posts | Total 52 Vacancies | Apply offline @ www.cbi.gov.in | Last Date 18.05.2018
CBI Recruitment 2018: Central Bureau of Investigation shortly called as CBI has declared a latest notification for the recruitment of Inspector on contract basis. Particularly, 52 vacancies are allotted for inspector posts. This is the best opportunities for the police job hunters. Candidates are advised to apply offline application mode. Eligible candidates can send the prescribed format along with required documents through offline mode on or before the last date 18.05.2018.
Interested candidates download the notification from CBI official website. Read the notification and check your eligibility for this post to apply offline application. Don’t wait till the last date to apply. Incomplete applications & application received after the last date will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of CBI Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Employment Category: Central Government Job
Total Vacancies: 52
Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000/-
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details for CBI Inspector Recruitment:
|Name of the zone||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for CBI Inspector Vacancies:
- Candidates should have Graduate from any recognized university/Institute.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Regd./Speed post
- Candidates should check zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for CBI Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates visit CBI official website-> cbi.gov.in
- Click on option-> Job Opportunities in CBI in the top of home page.
- Then click -> Advertisement for post in CBI.
- Find the correct notification -> Engagement of Inspectors on Contractual Basis in CBI.
- Read the notification/instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download the application form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address till the last date.
Important Dates of CBI Recruitment
|Last date of submission of offline application||18.05.2018|