CBI Recruitment 2018 | Central Bureau of Investigation recruitment | Inspector Posts | Total 52 Vacancies | Apply offline @ www.cbi.gov.in | Last Date 18.05.2018
CBI Recruitment 2018: Central Bureau of Investigation shortly called as CBI has declared a latest notification for the recruitment of Inspector on contract basis. Particularly, 52 vacancies are allotted for inspector posts. This is the best opportunities for the police job hunters. Candidates are advised to apply offline application mode. Eligible candidates can send the prescribed format along with required documents through offline mode on or before the last date 18.05.2018.
Interested candidates download the notification from CBI official website. Read the notification and check your eligibility for this post to apply offline application. Don’t wait till the last date to apply. Incomplete applications & application received after the last date will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of CBI Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Employment Category: Central Government Job
Total Vacancies: 52
Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000/-
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details for CBI Inspector Recruitment:
|Name of the zone||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for CBI Inspector Vacancies:
- Candidates should have Graduate from any recognized university/Institute.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Regd./Speed post
- Candidates should check zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for CBI Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates visit CBI official website-> cbi.gov.in
- Click on option-> Job Opportunities in CBI in the top of home page.
- Then click -> Advertisement for post in CBI.
- Find the correct notification -> Engagement of Inspectors on Contractual Basis in CBI.
- Read the notification/instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download the application form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address till the last date.
Important Dates of CBI Recruitment
|Last date of submission of offline application||18.05.2018|