Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | Central Railway Job Notification for Station Master, Helper, Clerk & Various Posts | Total 463 Job Vacancies | Download Job Application Form @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in | Last Date 18th Feb 2019
Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Central Railway has released job notification for Station Master, JE, Sr. Clerk, Ch. Office Superintendent, Helper, Welder, Painter and various Posts in Exigencies of services at Mumbai Division. There are 463 vacancies are allotted for following department (as shown in the below table). Central Railway is inviting offline applications from railway staff who have retired from railway service of Mumbai (Maharashtra) division of central railway. Eligible retired staffs need to send your prescribed application form along with service certificate, pensioner ID and pension payment order to give office address on or before the last date of 18th February 2019.
Candidates must have attained the prescribed qualification and age limitation. Download the prescribed application form and official notification at central railway official website. The last date for submission of offline application is 18.02.2019. Incomplete and application received after the last date will be rejected. For more information about Central Railway Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Details of Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job/ Railway Job|
|Name of the Post||Station Master, JE, Sr. Clerk, Ch. Office Superintendent, Helper, Welder, Painter and various Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||463|
|Job Location||Mumbai Division (Maharashtra)|
|Central Railway Official Website||cr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Central Railway Mumbai Division Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Department||No of Vacancies|
|S & T||230|
|Total Central Railway Job Vacancies||463|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Mumbai Division:
- Check details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 65 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
- Check details of postal address in official notification given below
|Date of Notification||21.01.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||18.02.2019|
How to Apply for Central Railway Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to official website -> cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on option -> News & Recruitment -> Recruitment –> Notification.
- Find the correct notification “Re-engagement of Retired staff on Monthly remuneration basis in exigencies of services in the office of DY FA&CAO (C) DR, Central Railway” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for central railway jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway (RRCCR) | Mumbai Division | DEO/ Executive Assistant/ Digital Office Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 78 | Last Date 11.01.2019 | Download Application Form @ rrccr.com
Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway (RRCCR) ha invites offline application from qualified candidates. It is going to fill up 78 vacancies at Mumbai division. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 78 vacancies. As per the Central Railway Recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for following posts DEO/ Executive Assistant/ Digital Office Assistant. Aspirants who are looking for central govt jobs in railway can use this chance. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date ends 11.01.2019. Central Railway recruitment job application form and notification is available in official website.
RRCCR will recruit the aspirants on contract basis. Applicants must have completed Graduation in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute. Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years. RRCCR will select the aspirants on the basis of their merit list and personality test. Selected candidates will be posted at Mumbai Division. Applicants should submit offline application only. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of RRCCR upcoming vacancies, central railway jobs, selection list, merit list, result and etc. are given in official website.
Details of Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway (RRCCR)|
|Job Type||Central govt. / Railway Jobs|
|Advt. Number||No. BB/P/558/ADM/Contract Staff|
|Job Name||DEO/ Executive Assistant/ Digital Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Mumbai Division|
|Last date for submission of online application||11.01.2019|
You may visit RRCCR Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway DEO/ Executive Asst./ Digital Office Asst. Vacancies
- Applicants must have completed Graduation in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
- Check the official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RRCCR will select the aspirants on the basis of their merit list and personality test.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment through offline.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by normal post,
The Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Office, Ground Floor (Grievances Cell), Mumbai CSMT – 400001
How to apply RRC Central Railway Jobs 2018
- Go to official website rrccr.com.
- Find the advertisement for above said post, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open, read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification and then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.