Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | 206 Vacancies | JE, Fitter, Wireman, Technician, Electrician & Other Posts | Last Date Within 08.11.2019 | Download Application Form @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Recently, Central Railway Recruitment Cell (CR RRC) released a recruitment notification regarding the Retired Staff job recruitment for the following posts such as Fitter, Technician, Electrician, Wireman, Khalasi, MCM REF Mechanic, MCM Wireman, MCM Technician, MCM Electrician, MCM Fitter, JE, SSE/SE, SCOR, CHC/Dy. CHC. They are going to fill 206 jobs vacancies under Re-engagement of services on Mumbai Division. RRC CR invites applications from the qualified persons through proper channel. Candidate who has a desire to seek Central Govt. Jobs in Railway department can make use of it. Interested applicants can submit their application before the last date i.e., 08.11.2019.
|Click here to get RRC CR Junior Translator Jobs|
Central Railway recruitment official notification, latest re-engagement of retired staff recruitment 2019 and application form are available on the official website i.e., https:// cr.indianrailways.gov.in. The staffs who are retired from Mumbai Division of Central Railway and from the same category and same department for which notification is issued can apply. The re-engagement shall be strictly up to 01.12.2019 or attaining the age of 65 years or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB/Departmental Selection. No re-engaged employee should continue in service beyond 65 years of age. Visit RRC Central Railway official website to gather information such as Mumbai Division Recruitment, admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list/ result etc.
Details about Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Fitter, Technician, Electrician, Wireman, Khalasi, MCM REF Mechanic, MCM Wireman, MCM Technician, MCM Electrician, MCM Fitter, JE, SSE/SE, SCOR, CHC/Dy. CHC|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||As per the norms|
|Work Location||Mumbai Division of Central Railway|
Eligible person can apply to the latest Central Railway notification 2019. Please refer the official website & Daily Recruitment site for further updates, changes and upcoming vacancy. To get the latest information regarding RRC Central Railway recruitment jobs and other related government jobs or private sector jobs stay tuned to daily recruitment site.
Central Railway (RRC CR) Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Technician (I & II)||09|
|Electrician (I & II)||11|
|MCM REF Mechanic||01|
|Totally, 206 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway RRC Mumbai Division Jobs:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, salary, vacancy, application procedure, mode of selection & other criteria refer Central Railway Official Notification.
- Maximum upper age limit for re-engagement is 65 years as on 01.12.2019.
- Offline mode to reach P/General section (Drop Box) of Sr. DPO’s office on or before 08.11.19.
- Refer advertisement.
Steps to Apply & Download RRC Central Railway Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Pick the “News & Recruitment” from the menu bar & select “Recruitment –> Notification –> Engagement of Senior Residents” from the dropdown.
- Find “Re-engagement of Retired staff on Monthly remuneration basis in exigencies of services on Mumbai Division, Central Railway (TOTAL – 206 VACANCIES)” and click on “Notification”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | Junior Translator Posts | Last Date 08.11.2019 | Apply Online Latest 12 Job Vacancies @ www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Central Railway has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Translator Posts. It is going to conduct General Departmental Competitive Examination. Totally 12 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. It invites online applications from the regular employees of Central Railway only. Applicants can apply via online mode on or before the last date 08.11.2019 (up to 06.00 p.m). Online application form and notification are available in the official website www.rrccr.com.
Aspirants should have possessed the following educational qualification such as Master’s Degree or equivalent/ Diploma from the recognized university for this Indian railway recruitment 2019. Candidate’s age limit should be below 42 years to apply for these railway jobs 2019. It will filter the candidates on the basis of Computer Based Test, Translation Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination. The chosen candidates will be posted at various divisions of Central Railway.
Details of Central Railway Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest Central Railway notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Railway|
|Job Name||Junior Translator|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||12|
|Job Location||Various divisions of Central Railway|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||09.10.2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||08.11.2019|
|Official Website||www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in / www.rrccr.com|
Candidates should read the official notification before apply to this latest Central Railway job recruitment 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Railway jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Translator Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Master’s Degree or equivalent/ Diploma from the recognized university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- The upper age limit should be 42 years to apply for this job.
- The selection will be based on Computer Based Test, Translation Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
- Application fee is not required for this recruitment.
Steps to apply for Central Railway Jobs 2019
- Go to official website rrccr.com
- Search for the notification Online application for selection of Jr. Translator (Hindi) under GDCE quota Notification No. RRC/CR/GDCE/JT(H)/01/2019 dated 07/10/2019 and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Click on apply online link in the website.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can apply for this Central Railway recruitment. Please refer the official website for test date, interview date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in Central Railway 2019.