Central Railway Recruitment 2018 | Apprentice Post | Total Vacancies 2573 | Last Date 25.07.2018 | Apply online @ www.rrccr.com
Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Central railway has released the notification for Apprentice Training and online application will be started on June 26th 2018. As per the notification totally 2573 vacancies are allotted for Apprentice post in different trades at workshops or units. Candidates can apply to this central railway recruitment through online on or before the last date 25.07.2018. Online application form and official notification is available in official website; you may download it from official website.
Central Railway invites talented candidates for apprentice post and gives one year training period for all trade apprentices. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this railway recruitment before the last date ends. A candidate can choose only one cluster. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification, here you will get information like eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and etc.
Details of Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Central railway|
|Job Type||Central govt. / Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Bhusawal, Pune, Nagpur & Solapur|
Vacancy Details of Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of the Cluster||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies
- 10th or its equivalent/ITI in relevant trades from recognized board or institute.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Candidate age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Check the official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
How to apply RRC Central Railway Apprentice through Online
- Go to official website rrccr.com.
- Find the advertisement on the home page “Online application for engagement (training) of Act Apprentices in Central Railway (2018-19)”.
- To get the notification click “Click here to View/Download Notification” notification will be opened, read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply click “Click here to proceed for Online Application” then enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application for your reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||26.06.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||25.07.2018|