CG Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019 | Fisheries Inspector Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 26.12.2019 | Download Application Form @ agriportal.cg.nic.in
CG Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019: Chhattisgarh Government currently has 30 openings in Fisheries Department. It invites offline application from eligible aspirants. Recently it has announced the recruitment notification for above said CG Fisheries vacancy 2019. As per the Chhattisgarh Fisheries Department Jobs 2019 notification, these 30 vacancies are allocated for Fisheries Inspector posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Chhattisgarh state should and the filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the CG Fisheries Inspector Recruitment 2019 application is 26.12.2019.
Chhattisgarh Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019 notification & application form is available @ agriportal.cg.nic.in. Applicants should hold Degree/ B.F.Sc. and age limit should be 20 to 35 years. CG Fisheries Department selection will be based on test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Chhattisgarh state. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of CG Fisheries recruitment vacancy, upcoming CG Fisheries Inspector jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CG Fisheries Inspector Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Fisheries Department, Chhattisgarh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Fisheries Inspector|
|Last Date for Submission of application||26.12.2019|
You may visit agriportal.cg.nic.in Website to get more details about CG Fisheries recruitment. Here you will get information of Fisheries Inspector posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Fisheries Inspector Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Degree/ B.F.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 20 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification to get address details.
Steps to apply Chhattisgarh Fisheries Department Jobs 2019
- Go to official website agriportal.cg.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “(Department: Fisheries) – Advertisement for appointment to the post of Fisheries Inspector.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|