CISF Recruitment 2018 | Central Industrial Security Force | LDCE – 2018 Exam | Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Posts | Total Vacancies 519 | Last Date 15.12.0218 | Download Application Form @ cisf.gov.in
CISF Recruitment 2018: Central Industrial Security Force is going to conduct the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination – 2018. It invites offline application from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 519 vacancies. As per the CISF recruitment 2018 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) posts. Aspirants who are seeking defence jobs in central govt can use this chance. The last date for receipt of the application form is 15.12.2018. You may get the CISF application form and notification from official website. Interested candidates should submit the filled application form to given address before the last date ends.
Only Constable/ GD, Head Constable/ GD & Constable/ Tradesman who have completed 5 years regular service, those candidates only are eligible to attend this LDCE 2018 exam. Candidates must have completed graduation from recognized university. Applicant’s upper age limit should be 35 years. Contenders will be selected on the basis of written test, physical measurement test, physical efficiency test and medical examination. Candidates should submit offline application only. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of CISF upcoming vacancies, latest notification, admit card, result, syllabus, cut off mark and etc. are given in official website.
Details of CISF Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Defence|
|Job Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Last date for receipt of the application by the Unit Commanders||15.11.2018|
You may visit CISF Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) posts
- Graduation from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age should not exceed 35 years as on 01.08.2018.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, physical measurement test, physical efficiency test and medical examination.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment through offline mode only.
- Eligible candidate should forward their application form to given address (Check Advt.)
How to apply for CISF Jobs 2018
- Go to official website cisf.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Asstt.Sub Inspector (Exe) through LDCE-2018” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|