CISF Recruitment 2021 | SI, Constable & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 2000 | Last Date 15.03.2021 | Download CISF ASI Recruitment Notification/ Application Form @ www.cisf.gov.in
CISF Recruitment 2021: Central Industrial Security Force invites offline applications from Indian citizens who have retired from Indian Army for engagement in Central Industrial Security Force in the rank of SI (Exe.), ASI (Exe.), Head Constable/GD and Constable/GD on Contractual Basis. Recently it has released the CISF recruitment notice to engage 2000 ex-Army personnel. As per the CISF Recruitment notification, overall 2000 vacancies are allocated for CISF constable recruitment. Applicants who are seeking Defence jobs in Central govt should send the filled application form to concerned mail address on or before the last date 15.03.2021.
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of contract and contractual engagement would be initially for a period of 1 year. CISF Constable recruitment application form and CISF Recruitment notification is available @ www.cisf.gov.in/ cisfrectt.in. CISF will recruit the aspirants on Document Verification, PET/PST & Medical Examination. After that shortlisted aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of CISF Constable recruitment, www.cisf.gov.in vacancy, upcoming CISF Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CISF Constable Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Job Name||SI (Exe.), ASI (Exe.), Head Constable/GD and Constable/GD|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.03.2021|
|Official Website||www.cisf.gov.in/ cisfrectt.in|
You may visit www.cisf.gov.in Website to get more details about CISF Constable recruitment. This page will gives details of Constable & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
CISF Vacancy Details
- As per the CISF notification, overall 2000 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable, SI & Other Posts
- Aspirants should be a Subedar and above for SI/ Exe, Naib Subedar and above for ASI/Exe, Havildar and above for HC/ GD and Sepoy and above for Constable/ GD
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CISF will recruit the aspirants on Document Verification, PET/PST & Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following mail address
How to apply CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website cisf.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- CISF notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
CISF Recruitment 2021 | CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Notification 2021 | 690 Vacancies | Last Date: 05.02.2021 | CISF ASI 2021 | Download Application Form @ cisf.gov.in
CISF Recruitment 2021: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released ASI recruitment notification [No.E-32017/ASI/E(LDCE)-2020/ RECTT/2895] for year 2020. CISF expects application from eligible departmental candidates to fill up the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE). CISF has allocated 690 live vacancies for above said posts. Candidates who interested in defence jobs can apply for these CISF ASI vacancy. The Last date to submit the prescribed filled application form is 05.02.2021.
CISF ASI recruitment notification has been published on 31.12.2020 at official website. Before applying for these Central government job, applicants need to ensure that they met the eligibility criteria of CISF ASI recruitment. Candidate should have completed five years of regular service as Constable/ GD, Head Constable/ GD and constable/ TM. Final Selection will be based on merit list. Eligible candidates should have three chances to appear for the LDCE. Candidates Tentative date for completion of checking of service record is 12.03.2021. CISF exam date, admit card, merit list, results will be uploaded at cisf.gov.in. DIsG details are mentioned in official recruitment notification of CISF.
Details of CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Advertisement No.||No. E-32017/ ASI/ E(LDCE)-2020/ RECTT/ 2895|
|Job Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released Date||31.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||05.02.2021|
Candidates are instructed to visit www.cisf.gov.in to know more career opportunities at CISF. Here we have prescribed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and steps to apply for the post of CISF ASI 2021. Also link for download application form and notification have provided here in this post. Keep looking www.dailyrecruitment.in to get recent recruitment updates.
Eligibility Criteria for CISF ASI Vacancy 2021
- Applicants should possess Graduate from recognized university.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2020)
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Refer advertisement for age relaxation.
CISF ASI Selection Process
- Stage-I: Checking of service records.
- Stage-II: Written Examination.
- Stage-III: Physical Standard Test.
- Stage-IV: Physical Efficiency Test.
- Stage-V: Detailed Medical Examination.
- Candidates need to submit the filled application along with all documents to their respective Unit Commanders/ DIsG.
- Check advertisement for address details.
Steps to apply for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website cisf.gov.in.
- Click Recruitment menu, find & click RECRUITMENT OF ASI/ EXE THROUGH LDCE FOR THE YEAR 2020: NOTIFICATION.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the application and fill it carefully.
- Submit the filled application along with all documents.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|