CISF Recruitment 2019 | Central Industrial Security Force | Constable Posts | Total Vacancies 914 | Last Date 22.10.2019 | Download CISF Application Form @ www.cisf.gov.in
CISF Recruitment 2019: Central Industrial Security Force invites offline applications from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Constable (Tradesmen) in the trade of Cook, Cobbler, Barber, Washer-man, Carpenter, Sweeper, Painter, Mason, Plumber, Mali & Electrician. Recently it has released the recruitment notice for CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 notification @ cisfrectt.in. As per the www.cisf.gov.in 2019 advertisement, overall 914 vacancies are allocated for CISF constable jobs 2019. Applicants who are seeking Defence jobs in Central govt should send the filled application form to concerned DIG of CISF address on or before the last date 22.10.2019.
Central Industrial Security Force recruitment 2019 application form and notification is available @ www.cisf.gov.in/ cisfrectt.in. Applicants must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent and age limit should be 18 to 23 years. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via Postal Order. CISF will recruit the aspirants on PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test and OMR based examination. After that shortlisted aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of CISF Constable recruitment vacancy, upcoming CISF Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.cisf.gov.in 2019 Recruitment
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Constable (Tradesman)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of application||23.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of application||22.10.2019|
|Last date for North East Region||29.10.2019|
|Official Website||www.cisf.gov.in/ cisfrectt.in|
You may visit www.cisf.gov.in Website to get more details about CISF Constable recruitment. This page will gives details of Constable posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the CISF notification, overall 914 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable (Tradesman) Vacancy 2019
- Applicants must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2019.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CISF will recruit the aspirants on PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test and OMR based examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to concerned DIG of CISF address (check official advt to get address details)
- Rs.100 for UR/ OBC/ EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Postal Order (Check advt for details).
How to apply Central Industrial Security Force Jobs 2019
- Go to official website cisf.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Constable posts, click on the advertisement.
- CISF notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of CISF to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.