DRDO Syllabus 2019 | DRDO – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) | Scientist/ Engineer Posts | Total vacancies 290 | Exam Date: October 2019 | Download DRDO RAC Exam Pattern @ www.drdo.gov.in
DRDO Syllabus 2019: DRDO – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) has planned to conduct the written exam for Scientist / Engineer Posts. Recently it has published the recruitment notification for DRDO RAC Scientist / Engineer posts on August 2019. Now it has released the Syllabus for Descriptive type examination for Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering. DRDO RAC Descriptive type exam will be held on October 2019. Applicants who are eagerly waiting to write the DRDO RAC Scientist exam those candidates may get the syllabus from official website (www.drdo.gov.in/ rac.gov.in).
|Click here to apply for DRDO ADE September Recruitment 2019|
As per the DRDO RAC recruitment notification, totally 290 vacancies are allocated for Scientist / Engineer posts. There are many candidates are applying for these posts. Aspirants who have cleared the written exam, those candidates are only eligible for further recruitment process. DRDO selection will be based on valid score of GATE 2017/2018/2019, Descriptive Examination followed by Interview. DRDO RAC Descriptive type examination will be conducted for 300 marks (for each paper) and department wise syllabus topics are given below. Selected candidates will be appointed in DRDO, DST, ADA [Bengaluru] & GAETEC [Hyderabad]. More Details of DRDO admit card, result, merit list, previous year question papers and etc. are available in official website.
Details of DRDO RAC Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||DRDO – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||Advertisement No 136|
|Job Name||Scientist & Executive Engineer|
|Tentative Exam Date||October 2019|
|Official Website||www.drdo.gov.in/ rac.gov.in|
You may visit www.drdo.gov.in official website to get detailed DRDO Scientist Syllabus PDF. This page explains what all the topics, marks details are and how to download DRDO exam pattern. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
DRDO RAC Department Wise Syllabus Topics 2019
- Paper I: Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics and Heat transfer, IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air conditioning, Turbo Machinery, Power Plant Engineering, Renewable Sources of Energy.
- Paper II: Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Materials, Mechanisms and Machines, Design of Machine Elements, Manufacturing, Industrial and Maintenance Engineering, Mechatronics and Robotics.
Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Paper I: Basic Electronics Engineering, Basic Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation, Network Theory, Analog and Digital Circuits.
- Paper II: Analog and Digital Communication Systems, Control Systems, Computer Organization and Architecture, Electro Magnetics, Advanced Electronics Topics, Advanced Communication Topics.
Computer Science Engineering
- Paper I: Engineering Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics, Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Paper II: Compiler design, Compiler design, Compiler design, Databases, Computer Networks, Security of Cyber Systems, AI and Machine Learning.
DRDO Recruitment Process
- DRDO selection will be based on valid score of GATE 2017/2018/2019, Descriptive Examination followed by Interview.
How to Download DRDO Scientist/ Engineer Syllabus PDF 2019
- Go to official website rac.gov.in.
- Find the link “Syllabus for Descriptive type examination”, click on the link.
- Post wise syllabus page will open click on the post.
- Syllabus will display on the screen, you may download it.
|ME SYLLABUS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|ECE SYLLABUS||CLICK HERE>>|
|CSE SYLLABUS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official website of DRDO RAC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|