Last updated on June 14th, 2018 at 07:00 am
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018 | Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO) – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) | Scientist ‘B’ Post | Total Vacancies 19 | Last Date: 21 days from the date of publication | Apply online @ rac.gov.in
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) shortly called as DRDO RAC recently released the notification for the post of Scientist ‘B’. Totally 19 vacancies are allotted for this post. Candidates can apply to this post through online on or before 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. Official notification and online Application form is available in official website you may get it from official website.
DRDO RAC invites applications from graduate engineers and also students who are appearing in their final year examination. Candidates will be shortlisted through GATE Score, so valid GATE Score is very important for this recruitment. Candidates who want to get job in DRDO RAC can use this opportunity and apply to this post before the last date ends. More information about the recruitment is clearly given in the official website, here you can get details like eligibility, how to apply for this post and etc.
Details of RAC DRDO Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Scientist ‘B’|
|Job Location||Across the Country|
Eligibility Criteria for Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – RAC Scientist ‘B’ Vacancy
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering from recognized university or equivalent.
- However check the notification for more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age should be 28 years.
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Rs.100 for General and OBC male candidates and No fee for SC/ST and women candidates
Mode of Payment
How to apply DRDO – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) Scientist ‘B’ Post through Online
- Go to official website rac.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement number “Advertisement Number 133” click on the advertisement number notification will be opened.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility.
- Then back to the page to apply enter your details correctly.
- Make the payment and upload necessary documents then click submit button.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.
|Last date for submission of online application form||21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News|
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018 | Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) | Scientist-B (Through Gate Score) Posts | Total 41 Vacancies | Apply online @ rac.gov.in | Last Date 01 June 2018
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates who possesses a valid GATE score for the recruitment of Scientist-‘B’, Group ’A’ Gazetted posts. Totally 41 vacancies are allotted for Scientist-B posts in various discipline. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through online mode only. Candidates may apply online on or before 21 days from the date of notification.
DRDO RAC will conduct Personal Interview at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/DRDO. Interested candidates download the notification from DRDO-RAC official website @ rac.gov.in. Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility criteria. If you are an eligible candidate, submit your application via online till the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of DRDO RAC Scientist-B Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Defence Research and Development Organization, Recruitment and Assessment Centre (DRDO-RAC)
Employment Category: Central Government Job
Name of the Post: Scientist- B
Total Vacancies: 41
Job Location: Across the country
Vacancy Details of DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Post||Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Scientist- B||Electronics & Comm. Engg.||22|
|Computer Science & Engg.||19|
Eligibility criteria for DRDO RAC Latest Vacancies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./Technology in Electronics & Comm. Engg./Computer Science & Engg./Equivalent from recognized university/Institute.
- Corresponding Gate Paper: Electronics & Comm. Engg. (EC)/Computer Science & Information Technology (CS).
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
Age Limit (as on closing date of advertisement)
|Categories||Maximum Age Limit|
|UN Reserved (UR)||28 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||31 years|
- Check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
- Gate Score.
- Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|For SC/ST/DIVYANG and women candidate||Nil|
|For General and OBC male candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode
How to apply for DRDO RAC Scientist-B Vacancies:
- Candidates visit on DRDO RAC official website of rac.gov.in.
- Click the notification link in the home page-> Advertisement Number 132 (Under: Latest…).
- Read the notification clearly & check your eligibility to apply online.
- Log on to application link.
- Fill all your details correctly & Pay your exam fee via online.
- Submit your online application.
- Finally take print out of online application for future reference.
|Last date for submission of online application||01.06.2018|