ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020 | Clerk, Nursing Assistant, Lab Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date 31.08.2020 | ECHS Trichy Recruitment Notification @ echs.gov.in
ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020: Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme invites offline applications to engage following staff on Contractual basis for its ECHS Polyclinics located as under for a period of 12 months for Ex-Servicemen and eleven months only for civilians. It is going to fill up 20 vacancies for ECHS Polyclinics, Tamilnadu. Recently ECHS has announced the new job notification for Officer-in-Charge, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant, Clerk, Driver, Female Attendant, Chowkidar, Dental Officer & Dental Hygienist/ Dental Technician/ DORA posts. Applicants who are seeking central Govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 31.08.2020.
ECHS Tamilnadu 2020 notification and ECHS Jobs application form is available @ echs.gov.in. Separate Application should be given for each Polyclinic in case more than one Polyclinic is being opted. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. ECHS will recruit the aspirants via interview and interview will be held on Sep 2020. Interview will be conducted at Station HQ, Trichy-620001 and candidates are required to bring all original certificates for interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. More details of ECHS Tamilnadu vacancy, upcoming TN ECHS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ECHS Chennai Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Officer-in-Charge, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant, Clerk, Driver, Female Attendant, Chowkidar, Dental Officer & Dental Hygienist/ Dental Technician/ DORA|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.08.2020|
|Walk in Interview date||Sep 2020|
You may visit echs.gov.in Website to get more details about ECHS recruitment. Here you will get information of Clerk, Lab Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ECHS Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 20 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Clerk, Nursing Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 8th/ Degree/ MBBS/ B.Sc. (Lab Tech)/ B.Pharmacy/ Diploma GNM/ Diploma from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 55 years & 65 years.
- ECHS selection will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Station HQ, Garuda Lines, Cantonment, Trichy-620001
How to apply ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website echs.gov.in.
- Click “Contractual Staff” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Then you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up ECHS Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from ECHS Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|