BPSC Recruitment 2019 | Bihar Public Service Commission | 28 Vacancies | Assistant Engineer Posts | Last Date Within 26.09.2019 | Download Bihar PSC Application Form @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Recruitment 2019: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up Assistant Engineers. Currently it has 28 job vacancies under civil & Mechanical Department. Bihar PSC apply online link has been activated now and online registration process can be done before 26.09.2019. Interested candidates can apply through their official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in and closing date for submission of online application is 04.10.2019. The last date for submitting application fee is 30.09.2019 & for sending hard copies of application & other documents is 21.10.2019.
You can download the BPSC online application or registration form and assistant job notification from their official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates should complete BE/ B Tech in Civil & Mechanical Engineering from any Indian university/ institute. Condensers have to pay the requisite pay of application fee & should cross their age limit. Bihar Public Service Commission selection committee filters the applicants on the base of Written Examination (Preliminary/ Mains) & interview. Those shortlisted candidates will be placed on Bihar PSC organization to serve.
Details of BPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. 03/2019 & Advt. No. 04/2019|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs. 9300 – 34,800|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now (From 16.09.2019)|
|Closure Date for Online Registration||26.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Fee Payment||30.09.2019|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||04.10.2019|
|Closure Date for Sending Hard Copy||21.10.2019|
Please refer the BPSC official website & Daily Recruitment site for further updates, changes and upcoming notification regarding Assistant Engineer syllabus, admit card, result, exam date & pattern, salary, etc.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Detail:
|Category Positions||No. of. Positions|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||18|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||10|
|Totally, 28 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Career Jobs Opportunities 2019:
Refer BPSC Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection method, application mode, application fee, postal address, job vacancy details, last date, etc.
- Degree in Civil & Mechanical Engineering from any Indian University Institute (AICTE Approved).
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit (Male): 37 years
- Maximum Age Limit (Female): 40 years
- Written Test
- Personnel Interview
- Charge of Rs. 750 (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) will be applicable for General, OBC, EWS
- SC/ ST/ PH Women candidates of Bihar are needed to pay the fee of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode
- Both Online & Offline mode
Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road), Patna – 800 001
Steps to Apply & Download Online Registration/Application Form of BPSC Assistant Engineer Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in”.
- Find and choose the “ No. 03/2019 & Advt. No. 04/2019” dated on 13.09.2019.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Apply Online” from the menu bar.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled-in application.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
BPSC Recruitment 2019 | 65th Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination for Administrative Officer & Other Posts | Last Date 24.07.2019 | Apply Online Latest 434 Job Vacancies in BPSC @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Recruitment 2019: Bihar Public Service Commission is going to conduct 65th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination for the recruitment of various posts such as Administrative Officer, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Lower Election Officer, Rural Development Officer, Bihar Education Service and Other Posts. Totally 434 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. It invites online application from the eligible candidates. People who search for jobs in State Government can use this chance. The online registration starts from the date 10.07.2019 to 24.07.2019.
Only registered candidates can apply for the post via online mode till 06.08.2019. BPSC recruitment 2019 apply online link and official notification is available in the BPSC official website. Aspirants must have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university to apply for the Bihar vacancy 2019. Candidates must have attained the prescribed age limit. The selection will be based on preliminary exam, mains exam and interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at Bihar.
Details of BPSC Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest BPSC notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Exam Name||65th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Lower Election Officer, Rural Development Officer, Bihar Education Service and Other Posts|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||434|
|BPSC Pay Scale||Check Advt.|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||10.07.2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||24.07.2019|
|Last Date to pay fees||30.07.2019|
|Closing Date for submission of Online Application||06.08.2019|
Applicants must read the official notification before apply to this latest BPSC job openings 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and latest Bihar jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC CCE Preliminary Exam 2019
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university.
- The age limit should be 37 years for male candidates and 40 years for female candidates.
- It filters the candidates on the basis of preliminary exam, mains exam and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
|General/ OBC/ Other state Candidates||SC/ST/ PWD Women Candidates of Bihar|
Mode of Payment
- Check advertisement for payment mode of BPSC examination 2019.
How to apply for BPSC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
Please refer the official website for bpsc syllabus, bpsc admit card, bpsc exam date, answer key, bpsc results, further updates, selected list of candidates, changes and upcoming vacancies in BPSC 2019.
BPSC Recruitment 2019 | Bihar Public Service Commission | BPSC Main Examination for Assistant Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 102 | Last Date 28.05.2019 | Apply online @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Recruitment 2018: Bihar Public Service Commission is going to conduct main examination for AE posts. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 102 vacancies. As per the BPSC recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Assistant Engineer posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Bihar can use this BPSC job opportunity. BPSC recruitment online application and notification is available in official website. Qualified candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 21.05.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 28.05.2019.
BPSC will conduct written test (main exam) from selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected applicants will be posted on anywhere in Bihar state. Aspirants must have possessed Graduate/ Diploma from recognized university. Aspirants have to pay required fee and make the payment through either online or offline. Contenders should submit online application only no other modes of application will be accepted. More details of BPSC recruitment 2019 admit card, vacancy, result, syllabus, upcoming notifications, merit list, latest vacancies and etc. are given in official website.
Details of BPSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Starting date for submission of online application||21.05.2019|
|Last date for Registration||28.05.2019|
|Last date for payment||01.06.2019 to 06.06.2019|
|Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the application||24.06.2019|
You may visit BPSC website to get more details about BPSC AE recruitment. Here you will get details of Assistant Engineer posts like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed Graduate/ Diploma from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online & offline (check advt for address details).
- Rs.750 for Gen/ OBC of Other state candidates and Rs.200 for Gen/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD of Bihar.
Mode of Payment
- You can make the payment through either online or offline (SBI challan).
How to apply BPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019
- Go to official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for Assistant Engineer, to get the advertisement click “Advertisement”.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.