BPSC Recruitment | 30th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination | Civil Judge Posts | Total 349 Vacancies | Apply Online Application @ bpsc.bih.nic.in | Last Date 01st OCT 2018
BPSC Recruitment 2018: Bihar public service Commission (BPSC) is going to conduct the 30th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination. BPSC has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge Post. As per Bihar State PSC Recruitment job notification, particularly 349 vacancies are allotted for Civil Judge (CJ) Posts. Interested and eligible aspirants can register online for 349 BPSC Civil Judge vacancies through online mode on or before the last date (01.10.2018). The last date for submission of BPSC online application form @ bpsc.bih.nic.in is 12.10.2018.
The job location is Bihar. All candidates should have completed their Graduation in law from any recognized university. Pay your exam fee through online mode on or before 06.10.2018. BPSC will conduct written exam and interview on prescribed date. Who wish to apply for Bihar public service Commission (BPSC) vacancies can visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of BPSC Civil Judge Post Notification:
|Organization Name||Bihar public service Commission (BPSC)|
|Organization Type||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge Post|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Vacancy Details of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment:
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Civil Judge (CJ) Vacancy 2018-19:
- Law Graduate/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 22 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Exam.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For (UR/ Reserved) and Women Candidates from Domicile of Bihar: Rs.150/-
- For Others/ Non-Domicile of Bihar: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||11.09.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||01.10.2018|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment||06.10.2018|
|Last date for final online submission||12.10.2018|
How to Apply for 30th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination for Civil Judge Post:
- Candidates go to official website of BPSC -> bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Find the correct notification link “Important Notice, Advertisement and Instructions of Applying Online for 30th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination. (Advt. No. 06/2018)” in the home page and open it.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates click on online application link in the home page -> Apply Online.
- Fill all mandatory details of online application form and make a payment via online mode.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE & NOTIFICATION
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
BPSC Recruitment 2018 | Bihar public service Commission | Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination | Total Vacancies 1255 | Last Date 31.08.2018 | Apply online @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Recruitment 2018: Bihar public service Commission (BPSC) is going to conduct Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination for various posts. As per the notification, totally 1255 vacancies are allocates for these posts. Candidates can apply to this BPSC recruitment 2018 through online mode on or before the last date. BPSC online application link is available in official website. The Last date for submission of online application is 31.08.2018.
BPSC selects the candidates by written exam (prelims & mains) and interview. BPSC Admit card and syllabus will update on official website. After that selected candidates will appoint on anywhere in Bihar State. Candidates must pay prescribed fee through online before the last date. Candidates must possess graduate from recognized university and also have prescribed age limit. You may visit official website to get BPSC notification, upcoming vacancies, jobs and etc.
Details of BPSC Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Bihar public service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination|
You may visit BPSC website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check our website regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Department||No of vacancy|
|Superintendent of Police||02|
|Commerce tax officer||Commercial tax||10|
|Under Registrar/ Joint general registrar||product and essay||08|
|Under Election officer||Election||08|
|Planning Officer / District Planning Officer||Labor resources||13|
|District Audit Officer, Cooperation Committees and equivalent||Co-operation||04|
|Assistant registrar, cooperation committee and equivalent||Co-operative Department||24|
|Deputy Commissioner||Bihar Assembly||25|
|District Minority Welfare Officer||Minority welfare||06|
|Bihar Probation Service (Probation Officer)||Home Department Kara||34|
|Cane Officer||Sugarcane Industry||02|
|Assistant Director, Social security||social welfare||14|
|Rural development officer||Rural Development||21|
|Labor Enforcement Officer||Labor Resources||53|
|Revenue officer and equivalent||revenue and land reform||571|
|Supply Inspector||Food and Consumer Protection||223|
|Block SC and ST Welfare officer||Welfare department of SC and ST||122|
|Block Minority Welfare Officer||Minority Welfare Department||75|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Competitive (Preliminary) Examination
- Graduate or equivalent from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
- Candidate should have 21 to 37 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Prelims exam
- Main Exam
Mode of Application
- Rs.600 for Gen/OBC and Rs.150 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||03.08.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||31.08.2018|
|Last date for payment||24.08.2018|
How to apply BPSC Competitive Exam through online
- Go to official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement date”01.08.2018” to get the advertisement click “Advertisement”.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- Click “Apply online” then find the advertisement number “64th CCE” click “Apply online”
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.