FACT Recruitment 2018 | Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited – Job notification for Technician/Trade Apprentice Vacancies | Total Vacancies 148
FACT Recruitment 2018: Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited shortly called as FACT has published new recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice. As per job notification. FACT invites applications from the most eligible and effective Individuals for the post of 52 Technician Apprentices, 96 Trade Apprentice. There are 148 vacancies available for these posts. So, Interested Candidates who are waiting for Latest Central Govt vacancy as you can apply through online. Candidates Must check the official FACT notification and must apply before late date.
Here in below we provide some details regarding FACT Apprentice Recruitment Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates can get more information FACT Job Vacancy from the official link and should conduct the written Examination from 8th January 2018 to 13th January 2018 Only.
Details of FACT Recruitment
Organization Name: Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 148
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of FACT Recruitment 2018
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||52|
Eligibility criteria for FACT Apprentice Posts
- Diploma Exam: Candidates should complete A three year Diploma Engineering.
- Trade Exam: Candidates should complete ITI / ITC Trade in relevant Discipline from a recognized Institute approved by NCVT
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Age should be maximum 23 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- No Fees
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for FACT Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Careers – Job Openings Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Date of Written Examination||08-01-2018 to 13-01-2018|