IBPS SO Admit Card 2019 | Specialist Officers (SO) Posts | Total Vacancies 1163 | Preliminary Exam Date: 28.12.2019 & 29.12.2019 | Download IBPS CRP SO IX Hall Ticket @ ibps.in
IBPS SO Admit Card 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has planned to conduct the online preliminary exam for Specialist Officers posts on 28.12.2019 & 29.12.2019. Recently it has released the IBPS admit card for SO preliminary examination on 12.12.2019. Applicants who have applied for this IBPS CRP SO IX recruitment on Nov 2019 kindly download your IBPS SO preliminary call letter from official website. Candidates who are looking for bank jobs in central government can use this chance. IBPS CRP SO exam date, time and venue are available in hall ticket. You can get the IBPS SO admit card from 12.12.2019. The last date for closure of call letter download is 29.12.2019.
As per the IBPS SO recruitment notification, IBPS allocates overall 1163 vacancies for Specialist Officers posts. There are many number of aspirants were applied for this recruitment. Applicants who have cleared the preliminary exam, those candidates are only eligible to attend the main examination followed by interview. After that selected applicants will be placed anywhere in India. IBPS will conduct the SO preliminary examination for 125 marks and exam pattern is given below. IBPS SO main examination will be held on 25.01.2020. More details of IBPS SO syllabus, result, cut off marks, IBPS SO hall ticket, upcoming notification and etc. will be uploaded on official website ibps.in.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS is an autonomous agency recruiting staff for Public Sector banks. The Agency has been functioning since 1975. Formerly, IBPS was called as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In the Year 2011, IBPS started common written examination for the public sector bank exams and later, regional rural bank all over India. They conduct these exams on yearly basis and take all responsibilities of the recruitment process. They recruit bank staffs by the way of preliminary exam, main exam and Interview.
Details of IBPS Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Category||Bank Jobs / Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officers|
|No of Vacancies||1163|
|Exam Scheme||Online Test|
|Exam Date||28.12.2019 & 29.12.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available Now|
|Commencement of Admit card Download||12.12.2019|
|Closing Date for Admit Card Download||29.12.2019|
You may visit IPPB Online website to get more details about IBPS CRP SO VIII Post admit card. Here you can get information like call letter details, exam pattern, how to download and direct link. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Exam Pattern for IBPS CRP SO Preliminary Exam
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes or 2 hours
- No of Questions: 150 questions
- Total Marks: 125 Marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice questions
- Question Paper Language: English & Hindi.
- Mark Deduction: 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
IBPS SO 2019 Exam Scheme
- IBPS will conduct the SO preliminary examination for 125 marks and the exam duration is 2 hrs.
- Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari
- IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer
How to Download IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website ibps.in.
- Find the advertisement link “Click here to download online Preliminary exam Call Letter for CRP Specialist Officer-IX”.
- Click on the link page will be display on the screen.
- Enter your Registration No/ Roll No & Password then click login button.
- Your hall ticket will display on the screen you may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|IBPS SO Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|