Odisha MO Admit Card 2020 | Total Vacancies 3278 | Medical Officer Exam Date 22.12.2019 | Download Call Letter @ www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha MO Admit Card 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a short notice regarding Medical Officer Advertisement (No. 13 OF 2019-20) hall ticket or call letter for the post of Assistant Surgeon on the official website. They are going to conduct the written examination on the date of 22.12.2019 (Sunday) at various centres. OPSC Odisha exam date, time and centre (venue) of MO tests will be displayed on your particular Odisha MO Admit Card. Those candidates who are applied for this OPSC Recruitment 2019 can now download your Odisha MO Admit Card 2020 from their career portal @ www.opsc.gov.in with the help of your OPSC login credentials i.e., application number and DOB.
As per the OPSC Recruitment 2019 jobs notification, there is nearly 3278 career jobs were available for the above said post. Odisha MO Admit Card can be made available now for download from tomorrow on their official portal. Odisha online portal will be active for downloading OPSC Medical Officer hall ticket on 13.12.2019. Their selection process will be on the base of merit list and marks obtained by the candidate from this written examination will be uploaded on the career portal. More details regarding OPSC vacancy, salary, result, answer key, cut-off marks, offer letter, syllabus etc. login to OPSC Odisha career page.
Odisha Medical Officer (MO) Hall Ticket 2020 in Detail:
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Category||Odisha MO Admit Card 2020|
|Advertisement No.||No. 13 OF 2019-20|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination & Interview|
|Exam Centre & Time||Noticed on Call Letter|
|Hall Ticket Status / Result Released Date||Available from tomorrow (13.12.2019)|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. To get more updates regarding OPSC recruitment admit card further updates, syllabus, result etc. and other government jobs details keep watching Daily Recruitment site regularly.
Steps to Download OPSC Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Pick “Notice including list of candidates admitted for written examination scheduled to be held on 22.12.2019 for recruitment of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) (Advt. No. 13 of 2019)” from the home page under what’s new.
- It will redirect to next page, again select the same by clicking “Attachment” from the list.
- Read the notification & wait for a night to get your OPSC MO Admit Card 2020.
- Once the link gets activated, enter your OPSC login credentials like application number & DOB.
- Then, your OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Download and make a print of it for future reference.
|OPSC MO ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|