IIPE Recruitment 2020 | Professor, Technician, Librarian & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 30+ | Last Date 24.07.2020 | Indian Institute of Petroleum Faculty Notification @ www.iipe.ac.in
IIPE Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) invites online applications from eligible aspirants for Teaching i.e. Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor and Non-Teaching i.e. Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Officer IT, Senior Superintendent, Secretary to Registrar, Guest House Manager, Technician, Technical Assistant & Lab Assistant. There are 30+ vacancies are filled by Indian Institute of Petroleum. Recently IIPE has released new job notification [Advt. No. IIPE/FACULTY/01/2020-21, JUNE 2020 & IIPE/NTS/01/2020-21, JUNE2020] on 24.06.2020 for IIPE Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply to this recruitment on or before 24.07.2020.
|Download IIPE Non-Teaching Admit Card|
IIPE will conduct Written Test/ Trade Test/ Computer Test / Test of Communications skills/ Interview for selection of suitable candidates for Faculty & Non-Faculty Posts. Selected candidates will be appointed at Visakhapatnam [Andhra Pradesh]. Applications will be summarily rejected if all the relevant certificates are not uploaded as per the instructions. Candidates applying for more than one post have to apply separately for each post. IIPE Teaching recruitment notification & IIPE Non-Teaching recruitment apply online link is available @ www.iipe.ac.in. More details of IIPE Petroleum Institute vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IIPE Faculty Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. IIPE/FACULTY/01/2020-21, JUNE 2020 & IIPE/NTS/01/2020-21, JUNE2020|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Officer IT, Senior Superintendent, Secretary to Registrar, Guest House Manager, Technician, Technical Assistant & Lab Assistant|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam [Andhra Pradesh]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.07.2020|
Candidates are required to submit online applications only. offline applications, if submitted, will be summarily rejected. Here you will get information Teaching & Non-Teaching posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IIPE Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 30+ vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for IIPE Assistant Professor, Technician & Other Posts
- Teaching: Ph.D or equivalent.
- Non-Teaching: Degree/ Master Degree/ B. Tech/ BE/ MTech/ ME/ MCA/ B. Com/ M. Com or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Teaching: 40 years for Assistant Professor, 45 years for Associate Professor & 55 years for Professor Posts.
- Non-Teaching: Age limit should be between 35 to 57 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Teaching: Interview.
- Non-Teaching: Written Test/ Trade Test/ Computer Test / Test of Communications skills/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website iipe.ac.in.
- Click “Career->Current Openings” find the advertisement “ No. IIPE/FACULTY/01/2020-21, JUNE 2020 & IIPE/NTS/01/2020-21, JUNE2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up IIPE Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|