Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018 | Stenographer, Typist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Last Date: 08.02.2018 | Application Form @ ecourts.gov.in/kolar/online-recruitment
Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018: Kolar District Court has recently announced a notification for Kolar District Court Recruitment on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy positions. As per Job Notification, it consist 41 vacancies which as Stenographer, Typist, Process Server, Peon and Other Posts . Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Kolar District they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through online on or before the last date. 08.02.2018
Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. In this post, we provide the Kolar District Court job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Kolar District Court Job and more. Candidates can get more information Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018 from the official link.
Details of Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Kolar District Court
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 41
Job Location: Karnataka
Vacancy Details of Kolar District Court Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
Educational Qualification of Kolar District Court Jobs
- 07th/SSLC or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Must have passed Senior Typewriting both in Kannada and English
- However, check official notification for educational qualification details.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
- Offline (SBI Challan)
Mode of Application
How to apply for Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then Recruitment page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online or offline
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of application||10.01.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||08.02.2018|