LIC AAO Admit Card 2019 | Life Insurance Corporation of India Notification 2019 | AAO Posts | Total 590 Job Vacancies | Download AAO 2019 Admit Card @ LIC Careers | LIC Prelims Exam Date 04th & 05th May 2019
LIC AAO Admit Card 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is going to release admit card for AAO Preliminary examination 2019. LIC already released job notification for 590 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) post. LIC selection process will be made on three successive phases like, preliminary examination, main examination and followed by interview. Now it has decided to conduct online preliminary examination on 04th May 2019 and 15th May 2019 at various test centers in India. Candidates who had submitted your online application form between 02.03.2019 to 22.03.2019 successfully for LIC AAO recruitment 2019, they can download their admit card at LIC careers page of www.licindia.in from 22.04.2019. Download LIC AAO 2019 admit card from 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019. We have provided direct LIC AAO admit card 2019 download link as mentioned below.
LIC AAO Hall ticket is a necessary document to be attending the online preliminary examination. Candidates without Hall Tickets will not be allowed to write the LIC AAO Preliminary CBT Exam. Download link for LIC AAO 2019 Preliminary admit card has activated @ LIC Official Website (i.e. www.licindia.in) and active till the day of exam. Moreover, the Admit card/Call letter contains important date, exam timing, important rules/ instructions and examination venue that help contenders/applicants to reach exam hall/Centre on the correct time.
|Click here to collect more information about LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification|
About LIC India :
Life Insurance Corporation of India is doing operation in India since June 1989 and it was made by Life Insurance of India Act 1956. This act nationalized all other private companies. LIC is one of the largest finance company in India and it operates over all states in India. The head office of the company is located at Mumbai (Maharashtra). It is a partially government owned firm and is one of the oldest insurance company in India.
Details of LIC AAO Admit Card 2019:
|Organization Name||Life Insurance of Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|No of Vacancies||590|
|LIC Salary||Rs. 32795/- per month|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.|
|Type of Preliminary Examination||Online Mode|
|Date of LIC Preliminary Exam Date||04.05.2019 and 05.05.2019|
|Commencement of Admit Card Download Link for Online Preliminary Examination||22.04.2019|
|Closure of Online Preliminary Examination Admit Card Download Link||30.04.2019|
|Status of hall ticket||Available|
|LIC Official Website||www.licindia.in|
Here how to download admit card for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link for admit card below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Details of LIC AAO Preliminary (Phase-I) and Main Exam Pattern (Phase-II):
- LIC AAO Preliminary Examination consisting of objective type test will be conducted via online mode and the test will have three sections as given in the below table,
- LIC AAO main examination will consist of objective type test or 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be conducted via online. Aspirants will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer and descriptive test will be administered immediately after the completion of the objective test.
Important Documents Required at LIC Preliminary CBT Examination 2019:
- Candidates need to take a copy of identity card like voter id, aadhaar card, Pan Card, driving license etc. along with the hall ticket to the examination.
Important Dates for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||02.03.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||22.03.2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (Tentative)||04th and 05th May 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Main (Tentative)||28.06.2019|
How to Download LIC Preliminary Examination Call Letter 2019:
- Candidates go to LIC official website -> www.licindia.in
- Click on option in the home page -> Careers.
- Then click correct admit card link.
- Enter Registration number/Application No/Login Id No & the enter Date of Birth (DOB)
- Now, your admit card is displaying on the screen & then download to take print out it.
|LIC AAO ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|