MCL Admit Card 2019 | Total Vacancies 370 | Mining Sirdar Post | Examination Date 24.11.2019 | Download Call Letter @ www.mahanadicoal.in
MCL Admit Card 2019: Mahanadi Coalfield Limited (MCL) has released the hall ticket or call letter for the recruitment post of Mining Sirdar. MCL Coal India Ltd. planned to conduct the written examination for the above said central government job on 24.11.2019. The date, time and venue of Mahanadi Coalfields Limited Mining Sidar written test will be indicated on the admit card. This MCL recruitment 2019 Odisha has been published on 01.12.2018 & announced to apply online. Those candidates can now download your MCL Admit Card 2019 on their career official web portal @ www.mahanadicoal.in. Totally, 370 vacancies were allotted for this MCL Coal India. Out of these 370 vacancies, only two hundred and one vacancy was assigned for this Mining Sirdar post.
|Click here to download MCL Dy. Surveyor Exam Result|
MCL Recruitment 2019 Sambalpur, Odisha selection process shall be based only on written examination. No personnel interview will be held for this Mahanadi Coal India Ltd. Written examination will be OMR Based and comprised of Objective Type Question with four choices of answer. Questions will be in bilingual format i.e., English/ Hindi. There will be no negative marks for the wrong answers. Written examination will consist of a single examination paper with two sections i.e., A & B. Section A comprise with 20 questions & Section B with 80 questions. Totally, 100 questions will be placed, Section A & B question related to General Awareness/ Aptitude & Technical Knowledge respectively.
Details of MCL Coal India Ltd Admit Card 2019:
|Board of Organization||Mahanadi Coalfield Limited|
|Category||MCL Mining Sirdar Admit Card 2019|
|Advertisement No||MCL HQ/Recruitment/Statutory/2018/282|
|Job Vacancies||201 (out of 370)|
|Job Location||Sambalpur, Odisha|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
|Verification of Document|
|Exam Centre & Time||Noticed on MCL Hall Ticket|
|MCL Admit Card Status||Available Now|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more details about MCL upcoming recruitments, Jr. Overman syllabus, admit card, result etc.
MCL Exam Pattern 2019:
|Section A||General Awareness / Aptitude||20|
|Section B||Technical Knowledge||80|
Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd OMR Based Question Pattern 2019:
- Exam Scheme: Written Examination
- Exam Type: OMR Based
- Question Type: Objective Type Paper
- Number of Questions : 100
- Maximum Marks : 100
- All questions carry one marks
- There will be No Negative Marking
Steps to Download MCL Written Exam Call Letter/Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.mahanadicoal.in”.
- Pick “Career@MCL” from the side menu list & select “Career News” from the dropdown.
- Find & select “Download Admit Card” Link under column from the row dated on 05.11.2019 Download admit card for the written test scheduled on 24/11/2019 for the post of Mining Sirdar T&S Gr. C. (Advertisement Ref. No. 282 dated. 01/12/2018).
- It will redirect to new page, login with MCL online registration credential details.
- Your MCL Mining Sirdar T&S admit card/call letter will display on the screen.
- Download and make a print of it for future reference.
|MCL ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|