NESTS Recruitment 2021 | Multi-Tasking Staff, Office Assistant, Stenographer & Other Posts | 18 Vacancies | Last Date: 04.02.2021 | Apply Online @ tribal.nic.in
NESTS Recruitment 2021: National Educational Society of Tribal Students (NESTS) has released recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1] at Ministry of Tribal Affairs official website. NESTS invites online application from eligible candidates to fill up the post of Assistant Commissioner, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I, Stenographer Grade II, Office Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff posts. NESTS has assigned 18 live vacancies for said posts. Eligible Indian Nationals are requested to apply through NESTS recruitment login that available at official website. Candidates who searching for class 12th job may apply for this NESTS vacancy. The Last date to submit the online application is 04.02.2021, 11.59 PM.
Online registration login for NEST recruitment is available from 05.01.2021. Applicants should provide a valid personal email Id & Mobile number and keep it active throughout the recruitment process. Candidates must have 6 years & 3 years’ experience in relevant field to apply for the post of Assistant Commissioner & Stenographer Grade – I posts. Exam Scheme and syllabus have provided in NESTS recruitment notification itself. NESTS exam date, admit card, merit list, results will be uploaded at www.tribal.nic.in. Probation period will be initially 2 years and it can be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority of NESTS. Above discussed information are taken from recruitment notification of NESTS that published on 05.01.2021.
Details of NESTS Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Educational Society of Tribal Students (NESTS)|
|Advertisement No.||No. 1|
|Job Name||Assistant Commissioner, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I & II, Office Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Online Application Available from||05.01.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||04.02.2021|
Aspirants need to visit www.tribal.nic.in to know more career opportunity at NESTS. Continue your reading to get information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, salary details, apply mode and steps to apply for the post of MTS & others. Here we have provided link for notification download and online application. Looking forward with www.dailyrecruitment.in to get latest updates.
NESTS Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Commissioner ( Administrative)||02|
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||01|
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NESTS MTS & Other Posts
- Applicants must have passed class 10th/ 12th/ B.Com/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ PGDM/ Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (As on 31.12.2020)
- Upper Age limit has described below,
- For Assistant Commissioner Post: 40 years.
- For Office Superintendent Post: 35 years.
- For Stenographer & MTS Posts: 30 years.
- For Office Assistant Post: 27 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Assistant Commissioner||Rs. 47600 – 151100|
|Office Superintendent||Rs. 44900 – 142400|
|Stenographer Grade-I||Rs. 35400 – 112400|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 25500 – 81100|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs. 18000 – 56900|
- Computer Based Test/ Examination.
- Skill Test/ Interview.
- For Assistant Commissioner Post: Rs. 1200.
- For Office Superintendent, Office Assistant and Stenographer Grade I & II Posts: Rs. 750.
- For MTS Post: Rs. 100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- Application through online will be acceptable.
- Apply @ tribal.nic.in.
Steps to apply online for NESTS Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website tribal.nic.in.
- Find & click Recruitment of Officers, Officials and support staff under NESTS – Advertisement in What’s New section.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- If you are new user, make registration first then use login option.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Make a payment of application fee through prescribed mode.
- Submit & take a printout of filled application form for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|