NIRT Recruitment 2020 | 03 Vacancies | Project Technician III Posts | Walk-In Date 19.12.2019 | Download Notification @ www.nirt.res.in
NIRT Recruitment 2020: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) recently published the recruitment for the post of Project Technician III (Field Worker) on its official website @ www.nirt.res.in. NIRT career notification [No. NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2019-20] invite the applications form from the Diploma Graduates. They planned to conduct the walk-in interview for the above said NIRT central govt. jobs at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As per the NIRT Recruitment 2020, there are 03 vacancies are allotted purely on temporary basis. Interested and eligible candidate can attend this NIRT job vacancy on 19.12.2019 with the necessary documents.
NIRT Recruitment 2020 job notification and application form are available on their careers page @ www.nirt.res.in. Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications like 12th Pass, diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or related subject or BSC degree. NIRT selection process will be based on the candidate’s performance on written test/ interview. The candidates must bring their original and a set of self-attested photocopies of mark-sheets and relevant certificates at the time of walk-in interview filled-in application form. Refer NIRT Recruitment 2020 official website for vacancy, merit list/ result, admit card, cut off, admission, etc.
Details of NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2019-20|
|Designation||Project Technician III (Field Worker)|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 pm|
|Work Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Walk-In Date||19.12.2019 (Thursday)|
For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our daily recruitment site regularly. Here you can download NIRT Recruitment 2020 application form and vacancy notification without any risk.
Eligibility Criteria for NIRT Careers:
Refer Official Notification to get more details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection scheme and other important notes.
- 12th Pass, diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or related subject or BSC degree from any recognized institution/ university.
- Not exceeding 30 years.
- The selection will be based on performance on written test/ interview.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website @www.nirt.res.in and attend the interview on the scheduled date.
NIRT Walk-In Interview Details:
|19.12.2019 (Thursday)||9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031|
Steps to Attend ICMR NIRT Careers Vacancy Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://www.nirt.res.in”.
- Pick the “Career Opportunity” from the side menu bar under Staff @ NIRT.
- Click on to “Current Openings” from the list.
- Pick your advertisement using the “Walk-in-Written Test/Interview -purely on temporary basis for the Post of Project Technician III (Field Worker)”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, get back & click on “Application”.
- Download the application form & make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled form.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NIRT Recruitment 2019 | DEO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Walk-in Date 16.10.2019, 17.10.2019, 23.10.2019 & 24.10.2019 | Download Notification @ www.nirt.res.in
NIRT Recruitment 2019: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis is going to conduct walk in interview for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator, Scientist B (Non-medical), Project Technical Officer and Project Technician III Posts. It has recently released an advertisement for filling 06 vacancies in this NIRT Chennai recruitment. Eligible candidates are invited for the walk in interview. The walk in interview will be held on the dates 16.10.2019, 17.10.2019, 23.10.2019 and 24.10.2019. Download application form and official notification at the official website nirt.res.in.
Aspirants must have completed the following qualification such as Intermediate/ 12th Pass/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D Degree/ Graduate/ Diploma/ DMLT from the recognized board or university. Applicants should have possessed the prescribed age limit for this ICMR NIRT recruitment. It filters the candidates based on their performance at the time of walk in written test or interview. The chosen candidates will be employed at NIRT, Chennai (Tamilnadu), Hamirpur, Thanda (Himachal Pradesh).
Details of NIRT Recruitment 2019
The complete details of the latest NIRT recruitment 2020 are described in the table as follows.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Data Entry Operator, Scientist B (Non-medical), Project Technical Officer & Project Technician III|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||14|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Walk-in Interview Date||16.10.2019, 17.10.2019, 23.10.2019 & 24.10.2019|
Applicants must look through the official notification advertised in the website of NIRT recruitment before attend this walk in interview. To get other job notifications like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Tamilnadu jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for NIRT Notification 2019
NIRT recruitment 2020 is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are given in the table below,
|Data Entry Operator||Check Advt.||04|
|Scientist B (Non-medical)||Rs.48,000/-||01|
|Project Technical Officer||Rs.32,000/||04|
|Project Technician III||Check Advt.||05|
Eligibility Criteria for DEO & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for this government job.
- Candidate must have passed in Intermediate/ 12th Pass/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D Degree/ Graduate/ Diploma/ DMLT from the recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Data Entry Operator||Check Advt.|
|Scientist B (Non-medical)||Not Exceeding 35 years|
|Project Technical Officer||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|Project Technician III||Not Exceeding 30 years|
- NIRT will conduct walk in written test or interview for selecting the candidates.
Walk in Details
|Walk in Date & Time||Venue|
|16.10.2019 & 17.10.2019 (11.00 a.m onwards)||ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031.|
|23.10.2019 (11.00 a.m onwards)||Dr.Rajendra Prasad Govt.Medical College Seminar Hall, Dept. Of Community Medicine Thanda, Himachal Pradesh.|
|24.10.2019 (11.00 a.m onwards)||Govt.Medical College, Hamripur Seminar Hall,Dept. of Community Medicine Hamripur,Himachal Pradesh.|
Steps to attend interview for NIRT Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nirt.res.in
- Find “Career Opportunity” link and click on Current openings in it.
- Search for the recruitment notifications and click on the detailed advertisement.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form given in the official website and fill it prescribed details correctly.
- Bring the application with copies of the required certificates and documents to the walk in interview.
Eligible candidates must report at the walk in venue between 09.00 a.m and 10.00 a.m. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further changes, updates and upcoming vacancies in NIRT.