NIRT Recruitment 2018 | Jr. Medical Officer, Jr. Nurse & Various Vacancies | Total Vacancies 31 | Last Date 30.05.2018 to 01.06.2018 & 05.06.2018 to 08.06.2018 | Download Application Form @ www.nirt.res.in
NIRT Recruitment 2018: Indian Council of Medical Research – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR – NIRT) recently published the notification for the post of Junior Medical Officer (Consultant), Junior Nurse, Project Technical Officer (Med Social Worker), Project Technical Officer (Epidemiology/Biostatistics), Project Technician III (Field Worker), Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician), Data Entry Operator (B) and Senior Research Fellow (study coordinator). ICMR – NIRT allotted totally 31 vacancies for these posts. You may attend the Walk in Interview/Written Test at given address from the date of 30.05.2018 to 01.06.2018 & 05.06.2018 to 08.06.2018. You may download the application form from the official website and directly report on Walk in Interview Date at given address to attend the interview
These posts filled for purely temporary basis. You may submit on spot the filled in application form along with the self-attested copies of necessary documents. Candidates kindly reach the Walk in Interview venue before the reporting time. Walk in Interview Venue, date, time and more information about the recruitment is given in the official notification, you can see the notification. Here we can provide vacancy details, eligibility criteria and how to apply for these posts.
Details of ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR – NIRT)|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / State Govt.|
|Job Name||Jr. Medical Officer, Jr. Nurse & Various Vacancies|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
Vacancy Details of NIRT Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Medical Officer (Consultant)||05|
|Project Technical Officer (Med Social Worker & Epidemiology/Biostatistics)||04|
|Project Technician III (Field Worker)||12|
|Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician)||04|
|Data Entry Operator (B)||03|
|Senior Research Fellow (study coordinator)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Medical Officer & Jr. Nurse Vacancies
- MBBS/Graduate/Post Graduate/12th/B.Sc./ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized Board or university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate age not exceeding 35 years.
- You may check the notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Interview/Written Test
Mode of Application
- Rs. 100 /- for all candidates and fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft (in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai).
Walk in Interview Venue
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
Walk in Interview Date
- 05.2018 to 01.06.2018 & 05.06.2018 to 08.06.2018
- 9.00 am to 10.00 am
How to download the ICMR – NIRT application form and attend the Walk in Interview
- Go to official website nirt.res.in.
- Find the advertisement “Walk-in-written Test/Interview – Various Posts to be filled purely on temporary basis from willing eligible candidates for engaging under different projects implemented by this institute with different funding sources.” click on the advertisement.
- To get the notification click “Detailed Advertisement” notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to get the application form click “Application Form” form will be opened, you may download the form.
- Fill up the form correctly and affix the photo then you can attend the interview at the given venue.
- Before attend the interview you must bring necessary documents, application form, DD and original of the attached documents for the purpose of verification.
|Name of the Post||Walk in interview date|
|Junior Medical Officer (Consultant)||30.05.2018|
|Project Technical Officer (Med Social Worker & Epidemiology/Biostatistics)||01.06.2018|
|Project Technician III (Field Worker)||05.06.2018|
|Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician)||06.06.2018|
|Data Entry Operator (B)||07.06.2018|
|Senior Research Fellow (study coordinator)||08.06.2018|