RCUES Recruitment 2018 | Technical & Non-Technical work Inspectors | Total Vacancies 175 | Last Date 07.05.2018 | Apply online @ rcueshyd.gov.in
RCUES Recruitment 2018: Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) recently released the notification for the post of Technical and non-Technical Work Inspectors. As per the notification RCUES allotted totally 175 vacancies for these posts. Candidates can apply to this job online mode on or before the last date 07.05.2018. online applications are available in official website of RCUES.
If the candidate wants to apply both posts they should apply separately for each post and pay the fee separately for each post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this job before the last date ends. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification. Here you will get other information like educational qualification, selection process and age limit etc.
Details of RCUES Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC)
Job Type: State Govt
Job Name: Technical and Non-Technical Work Inspectors
Total Vacancy: 175
Job Location: Telangana
Vacancy Details of GHMC Technical and Non -Technical Work Inspectors
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Technical Work Inspectors||100||15,000/-|
|Non-Technical Work Inspectors||75||12,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for RCUES Recruitment 2018
- 10th/ITI in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
- Rs 500 for all candidates and Rs 150 is exempted for SC, ST, BC & PH candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online- Net Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card.
How to Apply GHMC Technical Inspector Vacancies
- Go to official website onlinercues.in.
- Click “Notification” official notification will be opened.
- Read it carefully and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply click “apply online” if you are new user you could make new registration then you can continue to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment the click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||27.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||07.05.2018|