Sports Authority Recruitment 2019 | Nutritionist, Chef & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 60 | Last Date 19.08.2019 | Download SAI Notification/ Application Form @ sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Sports Authority Recruitment 2019: Sports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates for engagement as Scientific / Catering staff (i.e.) Nutritionist, Assistant Nutritionist, Chef & Assistant Chef on contract basis at various SAI, Centres. It invites offline application from eligible candidates. As per the Sports Authority of India Vacancy 2019 notification, overall 60 vacancies are allocated for SAI recruitment 2019. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi and etc those candidates kindly send your application form to given address by hand or by Post/Speed Post or by Courier. The last date for receipt of the SAI recruitment 2019 application is 19.08.2019.
Sports Authority of India recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available in official website (www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in). SAI selection will be based on interview & interview will be held on 28.08.2019 & 29.08.2019. After that shortlisted candidates will be placed at various SAI centres (i.e.) Delhi, Patiala, Bengaluru, Thiruvananthapuram, Kolkata, Bhopal, Gandhinagar, Lucknow, Imphal, Guwahati, Mumbai, Sonepat, Aurangabad, Rohtak and Alleppey. Contenders have to pay required fee via DD. More details of SAI recruitment vacancy, upcoming Sports Authority of India job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Sports Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Nutritionist, Assistant Nutritionist, Chef & Assistant Chef|
|Job Location||Delhi, Patiala, Bengaluru, Thiruvananthapuram, Kolkata, Bhopal, Gandhinagar, Lucknow, Imphal, Guwahati, Mumbai, Sonepat, Aurangabad, Rohtak and Alleppey|
|Last Date for Submission of SAI application||19.08.2019|
|Interview date||28.08.2019 & 29.08.2019|
You may visit www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
Sports Authority of India Vacancy 2019 Details
- As per the SAI notification, overall 60 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
Eligibility Criteria for SAI Nutritionist, Chef & Other Posts
- Aspirants should have finished Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma from recognize university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 2 years experience.
- Candidates age limit not more than 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SAI selection will be based on interview & post wise interview dates are given below
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (Demand Draft).
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by hand or by Post/Speed Post or by Courier
Director (Personnel), Sports Authority of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate No.10), 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
How to apply Sports Authority of India (SAI) Jobs 2019
- Go to official website sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
- Click “Job Opportunities” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Scientific/ Catering staff on contract basis in SAI Centre”, click on the advertisement.
- SAI notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of SAI to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.