Sultanpur District Jobs 2020 | ECG Technician, Ward Boy & Other Posts | 58 Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview Date: 27.08.2020 | Download application @ sultanpur.nic.in
Sultanpur District Jobs 2020: Urban Livelihood Centre, located in Sultanpur District in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. They announced new recruitment notification for the Post of Staff Nurse, ECG Technician, Ward Boy, Sweeper on outsourcing contract under Covid-19. The Cente announced 58 vacancies for the posts. Interested and willing aspirants who are searching government jobs in Uttar Pradesh can use this chance. Applicants can download notification @ sultanpur.nic.in. The Walk-in-Interview will be conducted on 27-08-2020.
ULC announced new job notification on 21.08.2020. The posts will be engaged purely on contract basis, further extended as per the requirement. Those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can attend the Walk-in-Interview at prescribed venue. Aspirants should submit all attached documents i.e (bio-data and original certificates in proof of age, caste, educational qualifications, experience etc) at the time of Interview. Aspirants who fail to submit the documents will be rejected by the selection committee. Selected candidates will be placed at ULC, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates should pass 8th/ degree in a recognized university.
Details for Urban Livelihood Centre, Uttar Pradesh Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||Urban Livelihood Centre, Sultanpur|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse, ECG Technician, Ward Boy, Sweeper|
|Job Location||Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
You can get latest updates for the post, in our dailyrecruitment site. Details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process are given below for your knowledge. Candidates can explore all the details here.
Vacancy Details of Sultanpur District Recruitment 2020:
- As per the notification, 58 vacancies are allocated for Sultanpur Jobs.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for ULC UP Staff Nurse Posts:
- Aspirants should pass 8th Class, GNM, Diploma or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- ULC UP recruit candidates on the basis of Interview.
- Interested aspirants with required eligibility can appear for the interview on 27.08.2020 at the prescribed date & venue given in the advertisement.
How to Download Notification for Sultanpur Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ sultanpur.nic.in
- Click ‘Notification’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement ‘Advertisement for recruitment on outsourcing contract under Covid-19’ for the above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the notification.
- And appear for Walk- in-Interview before the last end dates.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|