TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018 | Combined Civil Services Examination – II (Group-II Interview Posts Recruitment) | Total 1199 Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ www.tnpsc.gov.in | Last Date 09th Sep 2018
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released exam notification for the recruitment of Group 2 (Interview Posts)/ Combined Civil Services Examination-II for the year 2018. As per the Group 2 2018 notification, totally 1199 vacancies are allotted for following positions (as shown in below table). Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Group 2 Recruitment 2018 through online mode on or before 09th September 2018. Online registration for group II exam starts from 10.08.2018 and the link remain active till 09.09.2018 11.59 PM @ www.tnpscexams.in.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct three phases of selection process such as, (i) Preliminary Examination (ii) Main Written Examination and (iii) Oral Test. The preliminary examination will be held on 11.11.2018 FN from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. at the centres of Chennai, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Kancheepuram, Karaikudi, Madurai, Nagercoil, Pudukkottai, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Udhagamandalam & Vellore. All applicants must pay their registration fee via offline or online mode till the last date. Who wish to apply for TNPSC Group-II vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Model Question Papers, Salary Details, Upcoming Exam Vacancies & etc.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission shortly TNPSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in Tamil Nadu. State public services recruits for various departments such as Revenue Department, Forest department, medical services, public services and etc. Formerly, the commission was called as Madras Service Commission. It has been servicing to Tamil Nadu since 1929. Headquarter is located at Park Town in the city Chennai which is the capital of Tamil Nadu until now. The recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of TNPSC Group 2 (Interview Posts) Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
Here TNPSC Group – 2 Vacancy, eligibility criteria, Exam Date, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Group 2 Services Posts:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|Industrial Co-operative Officer||Rs.37200 – 117600/-||30|
|Probation Officer||Rs.36900 – 116600/-||12|
|Junior Employment Officer (Non- Differently Abled)||16|
|Assistant Inspector of Labour||26|
|Sub Registrar, Grade-II||73|
|Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II||Rs.36400 – 115700/-||06|
|Assistant Section Officer||37|
|Assistant Section Officer Cum Programmer||02|
|Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives||Rs.35600 – 112800/-||39|
|Senior Inspector||Rs.35400 – 112400/-||599|
|Supervisor / Junior Level-11 Superintendent||118|
|Audit Assistant||Rs.19500 – 62000/||9|
|Executive Officer, Grade-II||01|
|Revenue Assistant||Rs.20600 – 65500/-||11|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group – II Vacancy 2018:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Applicants should proficiency in Tamil language.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting both by Lower/ Higher Grade in Tamil & English.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|For all posts (Except Sub – Registrar Grade – II, Probation Officer in Prison Department and Social Defence Department)||18 Years||30 Years|
|Sub – Registrar Grade – II||20 Years|
|Probation Officer in Prison Department||22 Years|
|Probation Officer in Social Defence Department||26 Years||40 Years|
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Written Examination.
- Oral Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Examination Fee||For Preliminary Examination||Rs.100/-|
|For Main Written Examination||Rs.150/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode: By Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card.
- Offline Mode: By State Bank of India (SBI)/Indian Bank /Post office
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10.08.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||09.09.2018 till 11.59 PM|
|Closing date for payment of Exam Fee via State Bank of India or Indian Bank or Post Office.||11.09.2018|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||11.11.2018 FN [10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.]|
How to apply online registration for Group 2 2018 Recruitment:
- Candidates go to official website of TNPSC -> tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Notification -> Latest Notification.
- Find the correct notification link “COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION-II (INTERVIEW POSTS) (GROUP-II SERVICES)” and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility to apply online application.
- Eligible candidates click on option -> APPLY ONLINE in the latest notification page.
- New users create your one time registration & then log in to apply.
- Candidates who have one time registration ID may directly login to apply.
- Fill all your details of application form clearly and check once.
- Pay your exam fee through online/offline mode.
Finally submit your application form via online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|