Dindigul TNRD Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total 33 Job Vacancies | Apply & Download Application @ dindigul.tn.nic.in| Last Date 11.04.2018
Dindigul TNRD Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Department of Rural Development and Panjayat Raj shortly called as TNRD has invites an offline application for Panchayat Secretaries post in Dindigul district, Tamil Nadu. Totally, 33 vacancies are allotted in the zones are Dindigul city, Athur, Reddiarchatram, Sanarpatti, Natham, Neelakotai,Vathalagundu,Pazhani, Oddanchathiram, Thoppampatti, Vedasandur, Guziliamparai and Kodakanal.Candidates who are completed in 10th Standard and seeking tamilnadu govt jobs in dindigul. They must apply for this TNRD Dindigul Recruitment via offline mode on or before the last date of 11.04.2018 (05.45 p.m.).
Interested candidate can download the application form from TNRD Dindigul official website and take print out of this application form. Read the notification and check your eligibility for this post to apply offline application. Filled application form received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Dindugul Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Department of Rural Development and Panjayat Raj (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government.
Total Vacancies: 33
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Dindugul, Tamil Nadu.
Vacancy Details of Panjayat Secretaries in Dindugul District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for Dindigul TNRD Recruitment:
- 10th /Equivalent from recognized university/institute.
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|30 years as on 01.07.2018.|
35 years as on 01.07.2018.
- Short Listing.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to Download and Apply for Dindugul TNRD Recruiment:
- Candidate visit official web site->dindigul.tn.nic.in.
- Click on option -> Latest News in the bottom of home page.
- Find correct notifications ->Recruitment of Village Panchayat Secretaries post.
- Read the notification / instructions carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment or not.
- Download pdf copy of Application Form and then take print out of the application form.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents and check once.
- Finally filled in application form should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 11.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of application form||24.03.2018.|
|Last date to submit form||11.04.2018 till 05.45 p.m.|