TSSET Hall Ticket 2019 | Osmania University, Hyderabad | Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 | Exam date 5th & 6th July 2019 | Download TSSET 2019 Syllabus @ www.telanganaset.org
TSSET Hall Ticket 2019: Telangana govt has recently released the notification for Telangana State – State Eligibility Test 2019 for eligibility of Assistant Professor & Lecturer. TSSET 2019 exam is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad & it has planned to conduct the Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 on 05.07.2019 & 06.07.2019. It has released the TSSET hall ticket 2019 for eligibility of Assistant Professor & Lecturer. Candidates who have applied for this examination and eagerly waiting to write the examination kindly get your TS SET 2019 hall ticket from official website. It has already published the TSSET 2019 notification on March 2019. Applicants want to attend this Telangana State Eligibility Test those aspirants kindly get your TSSET 2019 admit card from 25.06.2019.
TSSET 2019 Exam date, time and venue are given in the Call Letter. As per the TSSET 2019 notification, there are large numbers of seats are allocated for this exam. Applicants who have applied for these TSSET Exam 2019 those candidates download your login credentials (i.e.) registration id. Telangana govt will select the candidates for Assistant Professor & Lecturer on the basis of TSSET CBT. TSSET Computer Based Test will be conducted for 300 marks and exam duration is 180 minutes. TSSET questions paper will consist of two papers (paper 1 & paper 2). Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions More details of TSSET admit card/ hall ticket, result, TSSET 2019 syllabus, exam date, exam scheme, cut off marks, upcoming notification, answer key and etc. are available in official website.
Details of Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Category||State Govt. / Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State – State Eligibility Test 2019|
|Exam Scheme||Online Examination|
|Total Marks||300 (Paper I: 100 & paper II: 200)|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Exam Date||05.07.2019 & 06.07.2019|
|Admit Card release date||25.06.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may visit www.telanganaset.org website to get more details about TSSET Hall ticket 2019. Here you can get information like hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
TSSET Exam Pattern/ Exam Scheme
- Exam Duration: 180 minutes or 3 hours will be given to complete this exam.
- No. of Questions: TSSET question paper will have 150 questions (i.e.) Paper I: 50 question & paper II: 100 question & each carrying 2 marks.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple choice questions.
- Language: TSSET exam will be conducted in bi-lingual (English and Telugu).
- Subject wise marks details are given below,
Required Documents for Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 Exam
- Candidates should bring one photo ID proof along with the admit card for the verification of candidate. No admission cards will be sent to the candidates by post.
TSSET 2019 Exam Centres
- TSSET 2019 exam will be conducted in 10 districts in across the Telangana state. Applicants who have applied for this Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 exam those candidates kindly download you TSSET admit card 2019 by using login credentials. The address of the test centre will be mentioned on the TSSET admit card 2019 along with other details. TSSET Test centers are given below
How to Download TSSET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website telanganaset.org.
- Find the Admit Card link for Telangana State – State Eligibility Test 2019, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your registration id.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|TSSET 2019 Syllabus||CLICK HERE>>|
|TSSET Hall Ticket||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|