WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 | Water and Power Consultancy Services | Jr. Engineer & Various posts | Total Vacancies 96 | Walk in Interview Date: 7th & 8th July 2018 | WAPCOS CV/ Application Form Download @ www.wapcos.gov.in
WAPCOS Recruitment 2018: Water and Power Consultancy Services shortly called as WAPCOS recently published the recruitment notification for following posts like Team Leader/Project Manager, Sr. Engineer, Jr. Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Civil/Electrical Engineer, Safety & Labour welfare officer, Surveyor, Bridge Design Expert, Structural Engineer and Quantity Surveyor. WAPCOS allotted particularly 96 vacancies for above said posts. Eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview on 7th & 8th July 2018 at given venue. Before attend the interview, candidates kindly download the CV format and bring it to the interview venue.
WAPCOS project recruitment is purely based on temporary & contractual basis. Selected candidates may appoint anywhere in India or abroad. Applicants have to give brief PPT-Presentation about self, qualification and experience during on interview. Candidates are request to bring following documents to attend the walk in Interview like original certificates for your educational qualification, age, experience and etc. along with self-attested copies of each certificate and 2 passport size photographs, Caste / PWBMD certificate who belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ PWBMD (If applicable) in original and photo copy of the same. Candidates can selected through skill test and interview.
Details of WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Water and Power Consultancy Services|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Team Leader/Project Manager, Sr. Engineer, Jr. Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Civil/Electrical Engineer, Safety & Labour welfare officer, Surveyor, Bridge Design Expert, Structural Engineer and quantity surveyor|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India or Abroad|
Vacancy Details of Water and Power Consultancy Services Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Team Leader / Project Manager||04|
|Senior Engineer (Civil &PH)||07|
|Junior Engineer ( Civil & PH)||45|
|Senior Engineer (Electrical)||05|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||16|
|Safety & Labour Welfare Officer||06|
|Bridge Design Expert||01|
Eligibility Criteria for WAPCOS Jr. & Sr. Engineer, TL, Surveyor & other Vacancies
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma in relevant disciplines from any recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Interview/Skill test
Walk in Interview Date & Time
- 07.07.2018 & 08.07.2018 (10.30 am to 3.30 pm)
Walk in Interview Venue
- WAPCOS Limited, Jalasampad, Bhawan, 10th Floor, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091, West Bengal.
How to attend WAPCOS Interview for Jr. & Sr. Engineer, TL, Surveyor & other Posts
- Go to official website wapcos.gov.in.
- Click “careers” then find the advertisement number “5/28/2018/Pers./Kolkata”
- To get the notification click “T&C.pdf” notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page click “cv (1).pdf” application form will be opened download it and fill up correctly.
- Now attend the walk in interview at given venue along with filled application form and documents.
WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 | Junior Engineer (Civil) / Engineer (Civil) Posts | Download CV/ Application Form @ wapcos Careers Page | Walk in Interview Date 03.06.2018
WAPCOS Notification 2018: Water and Power Consultancy Services Ltd. Shortly WAPCOS has recently published notification for Junior Engineer (Civil) / Engineer (Civil) post in India & Abroad. This recruitment is based on contract basis. This is really, good opportunities for unemployed educated candidate. So eligible civil engineer candidates participate walk-in-interview. Eligible candidates appear for walk- in- interview on 03.06.2018 at the below mentioned address.
Interested candidates download official notification from www.wapcos.co.in (or) www.wapcos.gov.in. Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility. Eligible candidates take print out of CV at their official website and fill all details. Bring the prescribed format of CV, all original copy of necessary document & one set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates at the time of interview. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief
Details of WAPCOS Notification 2018:
|Organization Name||Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited (WAPCOS)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer (Civil) / Engineer (Civil)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India/Abroad|
Eligibility criteria for WAPCOS Recruitment 2018:
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification given below.
- Walk-in-Interview (Skill Test)
Walk in Interview Venue:
WAPCOS Limited 355/1, Near SBI, IDT Branch Main Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun-248001,Uttarakhand. Phone no. 0124-2348698/0135-2752014
How to apply for www.wapcos.co.in Recruitment 2018-19:
- Go to WAPCOS Recruitment official website -> www.wapcos.gov.in.
- Click on option->CAREERS in the top of home page.
- Find to download the correct notification -> 5/28/2018/Pers./Civil Design.
- Read the instructions of notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Then take print out of CV/Resume and fill it.
- Finally, attend the walk-in-interview (Bring your recent passport size photo, CV, necessary documents and one set of self-attested copies documents) at concerned venue address on 03.06.2018 at 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
|Date of Walk-in-interview||03.06.2018 [09.00 AM to 12.00 PM]|
WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 | Dy. Chief Engineer, Road/Highway Expert, Irrigation Expert & Building Construction Expert Posts | Total 10 Vacancies | Download C/V @ WAPCOS Careers Page | Walk-in-Interview Date 27th May 2018
WAPCOS Recruitment 2018: Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited shortly called as WAPCOS has invites applications from experience candidates for the recruitment of the position is Dy. Chief Engineer, Road/Highway Expert, and Irrigation Expert & Building Construction Expert on contract basics in India and Abroad. Totally, 10 Vacancies are allotted for the notification. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-Interview along with CV/Resume, all academic required documents/testimonial, latest pass port size photo, experience certificates and one set copy of self-attested documents at WAPCOS office on 27.05.2018 at 10.00 AM to 05.30 PM.
Interested candidate download the official notification from WAPCOS website and read the notification carefully. Check your eligibility for this recruitment to appear for walk-in-interview on prescribed date at belongs to mentioned address. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of WAPCOS Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Job Location||India and Abroad|
Vacancy Details of WAPCOS Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Dy. Chief Engineer||07|
|Building Construction Expert||01|
Eligibility criteria for WAPCOS Latest Vacancies:
- Tech/ B.E in Civil Engineering /Graduate in Civil Engineering / Chartered Civil Engineer from recognized university/institution.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- 15 Years’ experience in Road Sector/ More than 5 years’ experience as Resident Engineer/ Experience in Subtropical Countries/ 20 Years’ experience in Irrigation Sector/ Experience in Micro-irrigation is Preferred/ Experience in Micro-irrigation is Preferred.
- Check more detail of work experience in official website given below.
WAPCOS Limited, 76 C, Institutional Area, Sector 18, Gurugram -122015 (Haryana).
How to attend the WAPCOS Walk-in-Interview:
- Go to WAPCOS Careers Page->wapcos.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification in the careers page-> Advertisement No. 5/28/2018/Pers./Infrastructure
- Download the notification & read the notification to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates take print out of CV form & fill all required details of CV.
- Finally Candidate attend walk-in-interview on given date and bring the CV/Resume and other necessary documents.