WBLC Recruitment 2019 | West Bengal Labour Department | Clerks Posts | Total Vacancies 140 | Last Date 14.09.2019 | Apply online @ wblc.gov.in
WBLC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal government currently has 140 openings in West Bengal Labour Department. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for above said WBLC Vacancy 2019. It invites online application from Madhyamik passed candidates. As per the WB Labour Department Recruitment 2019 notification, these 140 vacancies are allocated for Clerks posts and district wise vacancy details are given below. Aspirants who are looking for West Bengal govt jobs those candidates can use these WBLC jobs 2019. Applicants who met desired eligibility of West Bengal Labour Department those candidates can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the last date 14.09.2019.
WB Labour Department Recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available in official website (wblc.gov.in). Aspirants must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent and age limit should be 40 years. Applicants should have at least 6 months formal training in computer basics. Selection will be based on Marks obtained in Madhyamik or Equivalent examination, Computer Operation Knowledge & Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in West Bengal state. More details of WBLC recruitment vacancy, upcoming WB Labour Department job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of WB Labour Department Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||West Bengal Labour Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14.09.2019|
You may visit wblc.gov.in Website to get more details about WB Labour Department recruitment. Here you will get information of Clerk posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
West Bengal Labour Department Vacancy Details
- As per the WBLC notification, overall 140 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for WBLC Clerk Vacancy
- Aspirants must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Marks obtained in Madhyamik or Equivalent examination, Computer Operation Knowledge & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply West Bengal Labour Department Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website wblc.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Apply here online for the post of Clerks with knowledge of computer operation”, click on the advertisement.
- WBLC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|WBLC NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of WBLC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|