WBPSC Admit Card 2018 | Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) Posts | Total 66 Job Vacancies | Download WBPSC MVI Written Examination Admit Card @ pscwbapplication.in
WBPSC Admit Card 2018: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is going to conduct the written examination for Motor Vehicles Inspector Job on scheduled date. West Bengal PSC already released its job notification for 66 job vacancies of Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) Post in the Transport Department and now MVI admit card has been released at their website. Candidates who have applied for WBPSC Recruitment MVI vacancies between 17.07.2018 to 06.08.2018 successfully and waiting for written exam, kindly download your admit card at WBPSC official website of pscwbapplication.in. We have provided direct MVI admin card 2018 download link as given below.
Hall ticket is a necessary document to be attending the examination. Candidates without Hall Tickets will not be allowed to write the written test. Candidates are permitted to write the answers with Blue or Black ball point pen only. Download link for WBPSC admit card has activated @ pscwbapplication.in and active till the day of exam. Moreover, the Admit card/ Call letter contains important date, exam timing, important rules/ instructions and examination venue that help contenders/ applicants to reach exam hall/ Centre on the correct time.
Details of WBPSC Admit Card 2018:
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Employment Category||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical)|
|No of Vacancies||66|
|Advertisement No||21/ 2018|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Type of Examination||Written Examination|
|Status of MVI hall ticket||Available|
|WBPSC Official Website||pscwbapplication.in|
Important Documents Required at WBPSC MVI Written Examination 2018:
- Candidates need to take a copy of identity card like voter id, aadhar card, Pan Card, driving license etc. along with the hall ticket to the examination – this is essential.
How to download for West Bengal PSC MVI admit card:
- Candidates go to official website of WBPSC @ pscwbapplication.
- Then click the correct admit card link -> WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF MOTOR VEHICLES INSPECTOR (NON-TECHNICAL) IN THE TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL, 2018 in the home page (UNDER: Admit Card).
- Enter Registration number/ Enrolment No/ First Name & the enter Date of Birth (DOB).
- Now, your admit card is viewed on the screen & then download to take print out it.
|Download MVI Admit Card||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|