WBBPE Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Teacher Posts | Total Vacancies 16500 | Last Date 06.01.2021 | WB Teacher Recruitment Notification @ www.wbbpe.org
WBBPE Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Board of Primary Education invites online mode application from TET 2014 qualified trained candidates for the post of Primary Teacher (Assistant Teacher). It is going to fill up 16500 vacancies in West Bengal State. As per the WBBPE Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for WBBPE Primary Teacher vacancy. Applicants who are seeking jobs in West Bengal State can apply to this West Bengal Primary Teacher recruitment from 23.12.2020. According to the WBB Primary Education Notification, online applications will be received up to 06.01.2021.
|Click here to get WBBPE TET Merit List/ WB Primary Education TET Result 2021|
Candidates shall possess minimum education qualification as prescribed by the National Council for Teacher Education and should pass TET 2014 conducted by WBBPE. West Bengal Teacher recruitment notification & WBBPE Recruitment apply online link is available @www.wbbpe.org/ wbbprimaryeducation.org. WBB Primary Education Teacher selection will be based on Viva voce/ Interview & Aptitude Test and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in West Bengal State. More details of WBBPE vacancy, upcoming Govt Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Job Name||Primary Teacher (Assistant Teacher)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||23.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||06.01.2021|
|Official website||www.wbbpe.org/ wbbprimaryeducation.org|
You may visit wbbprimaryeducation.org Website to get more details about www.wbbpe.org recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Eligibility Criteria for WBBPE Primary Teacher Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold prescribed educational qualification and should pass TET 2014 conducted by WBBPE.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- WBB Primary Education Teacher selection will be based on Viva voce/ Interview & Aptitude Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and Rs.50 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website wbbpe.org.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for Recruitment of Primary Teachers”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||LINK 1 | LINK 2|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|