AP Post Recruitment 2017 | India Post Vijayawada Recruitment Notification for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) -Group C | Total Vacancies 39 | Apply Soon before Last date 18.09.2017
AP Post Recruitment 2017- India Post in Vijayawada has released a notification for Multi Tasking Staff (Group-C, Non Gazetted) Post. Totally, 39 Vacancies are allotted for post of Multi Tasking Staff in the following Unites in Andhra Pradesh Postal circle. Candidates should apply for the vacancies through online mode only. Interested candidates should download the official notification as given below and check whether you are eligible to apply online for Ap Postal Circle Recruitment or not. If Eligible candidates can apply online at official website of www.appost.in on or before last date of Sep 18, 2017.
Download the official notification at www.indiapost.gov.in. Willing candidates should see the eligibility criteria in official notification of India post, Vijayawada. And check whether you are eligible to apply this job. The applicant has to submit only one application. Fill all required details correctly and upload his/her photos and signature. Don’t forget to mention the examination centre while applying the job through online Here you get other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply from this page.
Details of AP Post Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: India Post
Employment Type: Central Government jobs
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff Group C
Total no. of Vacancies: 39
Pay Scale: 5200-20200+GP 1800/-
Examination Centre: Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Kurnool
Vacancies Details of AP Post Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment
|Administrative Offices (07)|
|Particulars of Offices||Vacancies|
|Circle office/Regional Office(Vijayawada/Kurnool/Visakhapatnam)||02|
|Sub ordinates offices-Postal Divisions (01)|
|Sub ordinates offices- RMS Divisions (31)|
|RMS- TP Division||04|
|RMS- Y Division||15|
Eligibility Criteria of Latest AP Postal Circle Vacancies 2017
- Candidates should have completed matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board/ University.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 25 yrs.
- However, check official notification for page relaxation.
Selection process of AP Post
- Aptitude Test
Application and Examination fee
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee|
|All female candidates||Rs. 100/-||Nil|
|Male/Ex-service men(OC/OBC)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Male/Ex-service men(SC/ST/PWD)||Rs. 100/-||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- The applicants have to approach any of the Head Post offices both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states and produce fee payment challan printed and to pay the fee in cash only.
Mode of Application
How to apply Online for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Go to official website indiapost.gov.in
- Click “opportunities” tab in the home page.
- Find the advertisement and download in pdf format.
- Read the notification carefully, and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Now fill all required details correctly and then upload his/her recent photo and signature.
- And check given details in the application before submit it.
- Finally, take your printout copies of application and challan for future use.
|Starting date to submitting online application||19.08.2017|
|Closing date to submitting online application||18.09.2017|
|Closing date of registration are permitted to pay the fee||21.09.2017|
Online application link