District Court Jalpaiguri Job Vacancy 2017-18 | Stenographer, Process Server, Clerk Current & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 17 | Last Date : 11.07.2017
District Court Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2017 – District Court Jalpaiguri has published 17 vacancies for Stenographer, Process Server, Clerk Current and other posts. This is a good news for the Candidates who are interested in West Bengal Government Jobs. Interested candidates may check the details from the official notification. The eligible candidates will be selected by the Written test/interview for for District Court Jalpaiguri Vacancy. Aspirants can apply to this notification through online mode on before the last date.
The District Court Jalpaiguri invites application for the Stenographer, Process Server, Clerk Current and various vacancies and it should submit the online application form before 11.07.2017 at 5.00 P.M. Candidates who want to get the District Court Jalpaiguri job, may can downloaded Application Forms from official website ecourts.gov.in/jalpaiguri. In this post, we are providing the official notification details such as Education Qualification, Age limit, How to apply and official notification link. Candidates who want to apply to this notification, should check the details given below.
Details of District Court Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: District Court Jalpaiguri
Employment Category: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: West Bengal
Vacancy Details of District Court Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|English Stenographer (Group B)||04||Rs. 7100 – 37,600/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (Group C)||03||Rs. 5400 – 25,200/-|
|Office Peon (Group D)||01||Rs. 4900 – 16,200/-|
|Farash (Group D)||06||Refer the official notification|
|Night Guard (Group D)||01||Rs. 4900 – 16,200/-|
|Process Server Seal Bailiff (Group D||01||Rs.5400 – 25,200/-|
|Process Server Summon Bailiff (Group D)||01||Rs.5400 – 25,200/-|
Eligibility Criteria for District Court Jalpaiguri Vacancy
- Candidates should completed 8th / 10th / Diploma or equivalent from a recognized institution or university.
- Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01-01-2017
- Writtent Test
- Skill Test
- Candidates are suggested to check official notification for application fee details.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for District Court Jalpaiguri Recruitment
- Go to Official website http://ecourts.gov.in/jalpaiguri
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Start Date for Submission of Application||12-06-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||11-07-2017|