Heavy Engineering Corporation HEC Recruitment 2017 | Non-Executive Trainees | Total Vacancies 100 | Last Date: 05.05.2017 | Apply Online @ HEC Careers
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd shortly HEC invites application for three years training programme as Non-Executive Trainee. Particularly, 100 vacancies are allotted for this training programme. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ HEC Careers. This Page explains Heavy Engineering Corporation Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Heavy Engineering Corporation
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd shortly HEC is a largest Engineering Complex in India. It has been functioning since 1958. Headquarter has been located in Ranchi, Jharkhand until now. It manufactures products such as capital equipment, machines and renders turnkey project execution services. It has a strong design- engineering and technology team in order to manufactures strong equipment and to provide great assistance in engineering services.
Details of Heavy Engineering Corporation Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd (HEC Ltd)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs (Temporary Basis)
Total No. of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: Jharkhand
Vacancies of Heavy Engineering Corporation Recruitment 2017
|Forger / Forger cum Heat Treater||05|
|Foundryman / Moulder||05|
|Diploma Engineer Trainees||Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making||15||
|Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology||10|
Eligibility for Heavy Engineering Corporation Recruitment 2017
- HSC or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute.
- Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 28 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Trade Test (ITI Trainee)
- Skill Test (Diploma Trainee)
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Bank Challan
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||14.04.2017|
|Last date of online application||05.05.2017|
|Last date for fee payment||08.05.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in HEC would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of government Jobs.