HECL Recruitment 2017 | Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd Job Notification for Dy. Manager, Sr. Manager & Assistant Manager | Total Vacancy 10 | Last Date to apply: 23.10.2017 | Download official notification @ hecltd.com
HECL Recruitment 2017- Heavy Engineering Corporation ltd shortly called as HECL they have published new job notification for Recruitment of Deputy Manager, Senior Manager and Assistant Manager Posts. Particularly, 10 vacancies are filled up for said these posts in Jharkhand. Candidates who are completed below mentioned educational qualification and seeking central government job and wants to apply these posts through online mode only. Other mode of application shall be rejected. The applicant link is available from Oct 03, 2017 to Oct 23, 2017 website on (i.e) www.hecltd.com.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply these posts. If you are eligible to apply, go to given application link and fill all required details correctly. Candidates upload his/her scanned photographs and signature in given format. Should have to pay fee of application either through online/offline on or before the due date Oct 25, 2017. Moreover you can find details like education qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
About Heavy Engineering Corporation
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd shortly HEC is a largest Engineering Complex in India. It has been functioning since 1958. Headquarter has been located in Ranchi, Jharkhand until now. It manufactures products such as capital equipment, machines and renders turnkey project execution services. It has a strong design- engineering and technology team in order to manufactures strong equipment and to provide great assistance in engineering services.
Details of HECL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
Vacancies details of HECL Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Sr. Manager (Marketing) Grade E5||03||Rs. 32,900-58,000/-|
|Dy. Manager (HR) Grade E3||02||Rs. 24,900-50,500/-|
|Assistant Manager (HR) Grade E2||05||Rs. 20,600-46,500/-|
Eligibility criteria of Assistant Manager & Various Posts
- Senior Manager: Candidates should have completed Bachelor degree in preferably Mechanical/Mining Machinary/Metallurgy from AICTE recognized institute/University or equivalent CGPA.
- Manager: Post graduate/diploma in personnel management/HR or AICTE/UGC approved certificate with minimum 60% or CGPA equivalent from a recognized institute/University.
- Assistant Manager: Degree in law/post graduate diploma in Labour laws.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification and experience.
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2017)
- Senior Manager: Maximum 44 yrs.
- Deputy Manager: Maximum 37 yrs.
- Assistant Manager: Maximum 34 yrs.
- Written Test/ Interview
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
- Offline (Bank Challan)
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for HECL Job Vacancy
- Candidates go to official website hecltd.com
- Click Career–>Job at HEC and find the advertisement (Advt. No Rt/05/2017), download in pdf format.
- Read the official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Now, go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Applicants make payment either through Online/Offline on or before the last date.
- Candidates upload their scanned photographs and signature in space provide in the application.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
Download official notification: Click here
Online application link
|Starting date for submission of online application||03.10.2017|
|Last Date for submission of online application||23.10.2017|
|Last date for submission of payment||25.10.2017|
Heavy Engineering Corporation HEC Recruitment 2017 | Non-Executive Trainees | Total Vacancies 100 | Last Date: 05.05.2017 | Apply Online @ HEC Careers
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd shortly HEC invites application for three years training programme as Non-Executive Trainee. Particularly, 100 vacancies are allotted for this training programme. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ HEC Careers. This Page explains Heavy Engineering Corporation Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Details of Heavy Engineering Corporation Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd (HEC Ltd)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs (Temporary Basis)
Total No. of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: Jharkhand
Vacancies of Heavy Engineering Corporation Recruitment 2017
|Forger / Forger cum Heat Treater||05|
|Foundryman / Moulder||05|
|Diploma Engineer Trainees||Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making||15||
|Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology||10|
Eligibility for Heavy Engineering Corporation Recruitment 2017
- HSC or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute.
- Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 28 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Trade Test (ITI Trainee)
- Skill Test (Diploma Trainee)
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Bank Challan
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||14.04.2017|
|Last date of online application||05.05.2017|
|Last date for fee payment||08.05.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in HEC would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of government Jobs.