Haryana Public Service Commission Vacancies | 180 Assistant District Attorney Posts | Apply Online www.hpsc.gov.in | Last Date 08 June 2017
HPSC ADA Recruitment 2017 – Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) recently released an advertisement HPSC Recruitment for the year of 2017. The HPSC published the HPSC Recruitment 2017 notification in the Assistant District Attorney Vacancy. This in fantastic news to the candidates who searching for the latest govt jobs in Haryana. The notification regarding that Haryana PSC recruitment board want to recruit the 180 Assistant District Attorney through Haryana PSC Notification. Candidates who have interested in the Haryana jobs, Please refer the notification. You can apply and should submit the application form before the last date 09th May 2017.
In this post, we are provided the HPSC Recruitment Notification related information such as name of post, Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, and more. Candidates can get more information about HPSC Jobs of 2017 from the official link.
Details of HPSC ADA Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC), Panchkula
Employment Category : State Govt Jobs
Total no of Vacancies : 180
Job Location : Haryana
Vacancy Details of HPSC ADA Recruitment 2017
|Name of Post||Total No of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Assistant District Attorney (Group „B‟) in
Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/-
|Rs. 4600/- and Rs.200/- Special Pay|
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana PSC Assistant District Attorney Jobs
- Candidates have Degree of Bachelor of Laws from a recognized University and Should have enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
- Candidates Age limit should be minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years.
- Candidates who are belonging to General(Male) have to pay Rs.500/
- Female Candidates(All Categories) required to pay Rs.125/
- SC/BC/EBP Gen/ESM Candidates required to pay Rs.125/
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for HPSC ADA Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||09.05.2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||08.06.2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||14.06.2017|