JK High Court Recruitment 2017 | Jammu and Kashmir High Court | Steno Typist & Junior Assistant | Total Vacancies 279 | Download Application Form @ jkhighcourt.nic.in
JK High Court Recruitment 2017 – High Court of Jammu and Kashmir invites application for the post of Steno Typist and Junior Assistant from residents of Jammu and Kashmir. Particularly, 78 vacancies are allotted for the post of Steno Typist and 201 vacancies are allotted for the post of Junior Assistant. Eligible Candidates apply offline for Jammu and Kashmir High Court Recruitment on or before the last date (June 15, 2017). Download application form @ JK High Court official website. This Page explains JK High Court Recruitment 2017 for Steno Typist and Junior Assistant in brief.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in JK High Court official notification for Steno Typist and junior assistant. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Jammu and Kashmir High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Jammu and Kashmir High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. JK high court has been servicing to the state since 1928. The High Court is located in Srinagar which is the capital of Jammu and Kashmir. JK high court serves judicial services over the regions of Jammu and Kashmir.
Details of JK High Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: High Court of Jammu and Kashmir
Organization Type: High Court/Judicial Services
Total Vacancies: 279
Job Location: Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
Vacancy Details of JK High Court Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Division||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Steno Typist||Kashmir||48||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 (G.P Rs. 2,400)|
|Junior Assistant||Kashmir||134||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 (G.P Rs. 1,900)|
Eligibility criteria for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment
- Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Diploma in shorthand and typewriting with good typing speed.
- Certificate in Computer Application Course.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 40 yrs (as on 01.01.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- draw in favour of Principal Secretary to Honourable the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K on any branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank and payable at Srinagar/Jammu.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By hand
Application should submit in the office of Concerned Principal District and Session Judge during office hours.
How to apply for JK High Court job vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for the notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||26.05.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||15.06.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Jammu and Kashmir High Court would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.