Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Job Vacancy | Apprentice Trainers Post | Total Vacancies 51 | Last Date: 21.06.2017
PCMC Recruitment 2017 – Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation is shortly known as PCMC, has announcement of the PCMC Job Notification of 2017-18 and they are going to recruit around 51 candidates for Apprentice Trainers Post. Application form are invited via offline mode. Aspirants can apply for the posts based on the eligibility so those candidates who are interested and eligible as per prescribed format of official notification, those can submit their application form before the last date. This is a great opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for this kind of job.
This page explains detailed information PCMC Recruitment about such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply PCMC Job and more. Candidates can get more information about Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Jobs of 2017 from the official link. Candidates should apply to this notification till 21st of June 2017 only.
Details of PCMC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
Employment Category: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 51
Job Location: Maharashtra
Vacancy Details of PCMC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Rs. 2758 – 4984/- (Per Month)|
Trade wise Vacancy details :
- Civil Engineer Graduate (Civil): 09 posts
- Civil Engineer Diploma (Civil): 11 posts
- Electrical Engineer: 05 posts
- Accountant & Audit: 14 posts
- Building Maintenance (Civil): 04 posts
- Medical Lab Technician: 02 posts
- Office Secretary/ Stenography: 03 posts
- Purchasing & Store keeping: 02 posts
- X-Ray Technician: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for PCMC Vacancy
- Candidates who have Certificate/Diploma in National Apprentice Training scheme (NATS) in relevant trades or equivalent from a recognized institution or university.
- Age limit as per PCMC norms
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
How to Apply for PCMC Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website @ http://www.pcmcindia.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation,
|Last Date for Submission of Application||21.06.2017|