ACTREC Recruitment 2019 | 48+ Vacancies | Lead Medical Officer & Other Posts | Walk-In Date 02.12.2019 – 04.12.2019 & 10.12.2019 | Download Notification @ www.actrec.gov.in
ACTREC Recruitment 2019: Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has decided to conduct walk-in interview for the following positions such as SRF, JRF, Lead Medical Officer, Gynaecologist, Study Manager, Field Investigator, Nurse, Lab Technician, Co-Ordinator and Field Attendant. As per the ACTREC Recruitment 2019 job notification, the walk in interview will be held on 02.12.2019, 03.12.2019, 04.12.2019 and 10.12.2019 at TMC – ACTREC, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra). Interested and suitable persons can attend this ACTREC Mumbai JRF & Other jobs walk in interview on prescribed date and time. Aspirants can download the detailed job notification & application form from their official website @www.actrec.gov.in.
Candidates should have completed HSC/ MSCIT computer certification, MSc or equivalent in Life Science/ Basic Science educational qualification from any recognized university/ board. The selection will be made on their performance during an interview and candidates must produce all educational certificates at the time of attending interview. After that, selected aspirants shall be placed on contract basis at Tata Memorial Centre – ACTREC, Navi Mumbai. For more information about Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details about ACTREC Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. ACTREC/Advt-58/2019|
|Designation||SRF, JRF, Lead Medical Officer, Gynaecologist, Study Manager, Field Investigator, Nurse, Lab Technician, Co-Ordinator, Field Attendant|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer advt.|
|Work Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Walk-In Date||02.12.2019 – 04.12.2019 & 10.12.2019|
Daily Recruitment will provide you ACTREC Recruitment 2019 latest notification and any updates regarding this walk-in interview. You can also get other government jobs here related to Railway, Bank and so on.
TATA ACTREC Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01+|
|Lead Medical Officer||01|
|Totally, 48+ Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for TMC ACTREC JRF & Other Career:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, application procedure, salary, careers, job vacancy, last /walk-in date, selection & other criteria refer Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Official Notification.
- HSC/ MSCIT computer certification, MSc or equivalent in Life Science/ Basic Science
- Refer advertisement.
- Walk-In/ Personnel Interview
- Offline mode
|Walk-in Date||Reporting Time||Walk-in Address|
|02.12.2019||10.00 AM to 11.30 AM||Mahamana Pt. Madam Mohan Malviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi|
|03.12.2019||10.00 AM to 10.30 AM||Board Room (PS-308), 3rd Floor, Paymaster Shodhika, ACTREC|
|04.12.2019||09.30 AM to 10.30 AM||Conference Room, 3rd Floor, khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC|
|10.12.2019||Meeting Room, 3rd Floor, khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC|
Steps to Attend Walk-in Interview for ACTREC Jobs Advertisement 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.actrec.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Jobs” from the home page & select “View All”.
- Find and choose the following advertisement no “ACTREC/Advt-58/2019”, “ACTREC/Advt-62/2019”, “AACTREC/Advt/61/2019” and “ACTREC/Advt/6839/2019”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed ACTREC latest recruitment eligibility
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
ACTREC Recruitment 2019 | Nurse, Assistant Professor & Other Posts | Last Date 20.09.2019 | Apply Online Latest 190+ Job Vacancies @ www.actrec.gov.in
ACTREC Recruitment 2019: Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of various posts such as Nurse, Assistant Professor, Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts. Totally 190+ vacancies are allocated in the above said posts. It invites both online and offline applications from the eligible candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode on or before the last date 20.09.2019 (up to 5.45 p.m). The last date to send the printed copy of application is 27.09.2019.
ACTREC recruitment 2019 online application form and notification is available in the official website of ACTREC. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as M.D/ DNB/ D.M/ M.S/ M.Ch/ MDS/ Ph.D/ M.Sc plus DMRIT/ PGDFIT/ B.A.M.S/ B.H.M.S/ B.Sc/ B.C.A/ Graduate or Post Graduate degree from the recognized university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit to apply for ACTREC vacancies. The selection may be based on written test or skill test or interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at any unit of TMC.
Details of ACTREC Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest ACTREC notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre- Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Advertisement Number||No. ACTREC/ADVT-A-3/2019 & No. ACTREC/ADVT-A-4/2019|
|Job Name||Medical & Non-Medical Position|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||190+|
|Job Location||Any Unit of TMC|
|Last Date for Online Registration||20.09.2019|
|Last Date for receipt of application||27.09.2019|
Candidates must look through the official notification before apply to the latest job openings in ACTREC. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Medical jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for ACTREC Notification 2019
ACTREC is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
|Assistant Dental & Prosthetics Surgeon||—|
|Nurse ‘A’ Female||118|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for ACTREC Medical & Non-Medical Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as M.D/ DNB/ D.M/ M.S/ M.Ch/ MDS/ Ph.D/ M.Sc plus DMRIT/ PGDFIT/ B.A.M.S/ B.H.M.S/ B.Sc/ B.C.A/ Graduate or Post Graduate degree from the recognized university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor||45 years|
|Assistant Dental & Prosthetics Surgeon||40 years|
|Scientific Officer||Check Advt.|
|Medical Physicist||Check Advt.|
|Nurse ‘A’ Female||30 years|
|Nurse ‘A’||30 years|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||35 years|
|Scientific Assistant||30 years|
- It may filter the candidates on the basis of written test or skill test or interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can submit their application via online mode and send hard copy of their application to the following address given below,
Sr. Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Sector-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210.
- Candidates should pay the application fees of Rs.300/- for this recruitment.
- SC/ ST/ Pwd Candidates/ Female Candidates/ Ex-SM (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from fees payment.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay the fees through online mode only.
How to apply for ACTREC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website actrec.gov.in
- Find the “Job Vacancies” link and click In ACTREC.
- Search for the notification regarding Full Time Medical Positions & Full Time Non-Medical Positions and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts and take the print of the application.
- Send the printed application and copies of the original certificates and required documents to the given address.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by ACTREC. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in ACTREC recruitment 2019.