Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2019 | Airline Allied Services Limited | Manager, Supervisor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 44+ | Last Date 13.09.2019 | Download Air India Application Form @ airindia.in
Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2019: Airline Allied Services Limited currently has 44+ openings in Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Across India. It invites offline applications via post/ speed post/ courier from eligible candidates to fill up above said Airline Allied Services Limited vacancies. As per the Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Dy. Chief Financial Officer, Sr. Assistant General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Synthetic Flight Instructor, Sr. Manager, Manager, Station Manager, Officer, Assistant Officer, Crew Controller, Technical Assistant & Supervisor posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 13.09.2019.
|Click here to apply 77 Co-Pilot & Other posts|
Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2019 application form and notification is available in official website. Aspirants should hold Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ PG degree/ MBBS/ AME Diploma Course and should have attained prescribed age limit. Applicants who have shortlisted in Air India AASL recruitment process those candidates will be placed at Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Across India. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of AASL recruitment vacancy, upcoming Air India job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Manager, Officer, Supervisor & Other|
|Job Location||Delhi/ Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||13.09.2019|
You may visit www.airindia.in Website to get more details about AASL recruitment. Here you will get information of Manager, Officer, Supervisor & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Airline Allied Services Limited Vacancies 2019 Details
- As per the Air India notification, overall 44+ vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Dy. Chief Financial Officer||01||Rs.120000|
|Sr. Assistant General Manager||01||Rs.100000|
|Assistant General Manager||04||Rs.80000|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor||02||Check Advt.|
|Sr. Manager||05||Rs.85000 & Rs.65000|
Eligibility Criteria for AASL Manager, Officer, Supervisor & Other posts
- Aspirants should hold Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ PG degree/ MBBS/ AME Diploma Course from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Supervisor Posts: age limit should be 33 years.
- Or all other posts: age limit should be between 30 years to 70 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Air India may conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by post/ speed post/ courier
Alliance Air, Personnel Department (Alliance Bhawan), Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110037
|Name of the post||All candidates||SC/ ST|
|Supervisor & Technical Assistant||Rs.1000||–|
|All Other Posts||Rs.1500||–|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (demand draft-in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited payble at New Delhi).
How to apply Airline Allied Services Limited 2019 Jobs
- Go to official website airindia.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Alliance Air Recruitment for Supervisor (Security) & Alliance Air Recruitment for Various Post”, click on the advertisement.
- AASL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of AASL to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2019 | Co-Pilot & Various Posts | Total 77 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ Air India Careers | Last Date 13th & 30th Nov 2019
Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2019: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) is inviting offline applications for recruitment of Co-Pilot, Commander and Sr. Tr. Pilots (Trainee P1) Vacancies. Totally, 77 vacancies are allotted for above said government jobs. Eligible aspirants may send their prescribed application form along with all relevant documents through proper channel to Alliance Air, New Delhi till the last date of 13th & 30th November 2019. Download job notification and prescribed application form at Air India official website (i.e. www.airindia.in).
Candidates must have completed 12th Standard from any recognized schools with relevant technical/ licence qualifications. The upper age limit is 45 years/ 53 years/ 55 years. Pay the prescribed application fee via Demand Draft and no fee for SC/ ST aspirants. Send the application form through post/ courier/ speed post only. The selection for above said post will be based on SPAC and personal interview. Applications received late/ incomplete will be rejected. For more information about Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.airindia.in.
Details of Alliance Air AASL Co-Pilot & Commander Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Co-Pilot, Commander and Sr. Tr. Pilots (Trainee P1)|
|No. of Vacancies||77|
|Delhi/ Kolkata/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai/ Chennai/ Vishakhapatnam/ Jaipur|
Here AASL eligibility criteria, AASL educational qualification, AASL selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download AASL official notification and AASL Application Form below. To know more AASL Upcoming Jobs and Other Government Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance Air Vacancy 2019:
- 12th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in AASL official website given below.
- For Co-Pilot: Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- For Commander: Maximum age limit is 55 years.
- For Sr. Trainee Pilot: Maximum age limit is 53 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in AASL official notification given below.
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).
- Personal Interview.
- Check more details of Commander & Sr. Trainee Pilot selection process in AASL official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – Post/ Speed Post/ Courier.
|Name of the Posts||Postal Address|
|Co-Pilot||Alliance Air, Personnel Department (Alliance Bhawan), Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110037.|
|Commander and Sr. Trainee Pilot||Alliance Air (A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Air India Limited), Alliance Bhawan, Personnel Department, Domestic Terminal – 1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110037.|
|Name of the Posts||Application Fee|
|Commander and Sr. Trainee Pilot|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at Delhi/ New Delhi.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form by Post/ Speed Post/ Courier|
How to Apply for Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Recruitment 2019:
- Go to AASL official website -> www.airindia.in.
- Click on option -> Careers in the bottom of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment for Co-Pilot (P2) & Recruitment of Pilots (Commander) in AASL” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|Co-Pilot NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|Commander & Sr. Trainee Pilot NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Alliance Air Recruitment 2019 | 52 Vacancies | Supervisor & Sr. Supervisor Posts | Last Date Within 09.08.2019 | Download Application @ airindia.in
Alliance Air Recruitment 2019: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) recently released a notification for the recruitment of Supervisor & Senior Supervisor. AASL invites the application from the Indian nationalities for filling up the following positions under various departments such as Finance, Personnel, FrontDesk, Marketing, Admin, MMD, Airport Operations, Transport, Operations/ Operation Trainings & Catering. Candidates who have a strong aspire on Central or State Government jobs are advised to apply offline method before the closing date. The last date of submitting the postal application is on 09.08.2019 (Friday) during the office hours. You can download the applications from their official site www.airindia.in.
Candidates must possess 10+2 with one year diploma in Hotel Management/ Food & Beverage Service/ Bakery & Confectionery/ Craftsmanship course in Food Production & Patisserie/ Catering for post of Supervisor. For Senior Supervisor, the candidate should hold a graduate or equivalent, they may consider a Graduate in Commerce from a recognized university for a Finance Department. The selected candidate will be appointed on FTEA (Fixed Term Employment Agreement) over a period of 5 years according to the hosted locations.
Description of AASL Catering Supervisor & Senior Supervisor 2019:
|Board of Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Supervisor & Senior Supervisor|
|Monthly Pay||Rs. 27,755 for Senior Supervisor|
|Rs. 23,871 for Supervisor|
|Work Location||Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore & Hyderabad|
To get more information related to Airline Allied Service Limited keep watching this Daily Recruitment site. We are helping the people to attain their desired Government jobs in Tamilnadu or any other state as well as Private jobs from various places for Engineering Graduates.
AASL Alliance Air Job Vacancies in Detail:
|Position Category||Location||No. of Vacancies|
|For Senior Supervisor|
|Operations/ Operations Training||Delhi||07|
Alliance Air Eligibility Criteria for Supervisor & Senior Supervisor of AASL:
For more information regarding educational, age, mode of application & address refer Airline Allied Services Limited Official Notification.
- 10+2 with one year experience diploma for Catering Supervisor.
- Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Maximum age limit should be 40 years old for Senior Supervisor & 35 years for Supervisor as on 01.08.2019.
- Check notification for age relaxation & reservation.
- Offline Mode through Postal/ Speed Post/ Courier.
Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110 037.
Steps to Apply Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official “http://www.airindia.in”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of page to find Careers & click on it.
- Or simply go to “http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm”.
- Now find Alliance Air Recruitment for Sr. Supervisor & Supervisor and click on the advertisement.
- Read the notification completely, download their application form and make a print out.
- Fill all the necessary fields & send it to the pinned address.
|Note: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|