Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2020 | 33 Vacancies | Commander, Transition Commander & Co-Pilot Posts | Last Date 18.09.2020 | Download Application @ www.airindia.in
Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Commander, Transition Commander & Co-Pilot (First Officer & Sr. First Officer) positions. AASL invites the offline application from the Indian nationals. Candidates who have a strong aspire on Central Government jobs are advised to apply now for filling these 33 vacancies before the closing date. The last date of submitting the postal application is on 18.09.2020 during the office hours. You can download the applications from their official website @ www.airindia.in.
Candidates must possess 10+2 with Physic & Maths from a recognized university or board. Contenders should pay the required fee and make the payment through offline mode only. The selected candidate will be appointed on FTEA (Fixed Term Employment Agreement) over a period of 5 years extendable for another 5 years. Finally shortlisted candidates will be posted at Kolkata/ Delhi/ Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Jaipur/ Hyderabad. More details of AASL recruitment call letter, air India recruitment job vacancy, upcoming notifications, result, merit list and etc. are provided on their Air India careers.
Description of AASL Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Commander, Transition Commander & Co-Pilots (First Officer & SR. First Officer)|
|Work Location||Delhi/ Kolkata/ Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Jaipur/ Hyderabad|
To get more information related to Airline Allied Service Limited keep watching this Daily Recruitment site. We are helping the people to attain their desired Government jobs in Tamilnadu or any other state as well as Private jobs from various places.
AASL Alliance Air Job Vacancies in Detail:
|Commander & Transition Commander||Kolkata/ Delhi/ Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Jaipur/ Hyderabad||18|
|Co-Pilot (First Officer & Sr. First Officer)||15|
Alliance Air India Careers Eligibility Criteria:
For more information regarding educational, age, mode of application & address refer Airline Allied Services Limited Official Notification.
- 10+2 with Physics & Maths from a recognized Board/ University.
- Maximum age limit should be 45 years old for Co-Pilot, 53 years for Transition Commanders & 55 years for Commanders.
- Check notification for age relaxation & reservation.
- Personal Interview
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 1500 in favor of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- Not applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
- Offline Mode through Postal/ Speed Post/ Courier.
Alliance Air, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110 037
Steps to Apply Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official “http://www.airindia.in”.
- Pick Careers from the footer menu.
- Now find Amendment – Alliance Air Recruitment for Co-Pilot (First Officer and Sr. First Officer) and Amendment – Alliance Air Recruitment for Transition Commander and Commander.
- Read the notification completely, download their application form and make a print out.
- Fill all the necessary fields & send it to the pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 1||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2020 | Manager, Supervisor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 87+ | Last Date 04.03.2020 | Download Air India Application Form @ www.airindia.in
Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited currently has 87+ openings in Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Across India. It invites offline applications via post/ speed post/ courier from eligible candidates to fill up above said Airline Allied Services Limited vacancies. As per the Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Dy. Chief Financial Officer, Sr. Assistant General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Synthetic Flight Instructor, Sr. Manager, Manager, Station Manager, Officer, Assistant Officer, Crew Controller, Technical Assistant & Supervisor posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 04.03.2020.
Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2019 application form and notification is available in official website. Aspirants should pass 10+2/ Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ PG degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. Applicants who have shortlisted in Air India AASL recruitment process those candidates will be placed at Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Across India. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of AASL recruitment vacancy, upcoming Air India job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of AASL Supervisor Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Chief of IFS, Dy. Chief Financial Officer, Assistant General Manager, Synthetic Flight Instructor, Senior Manager, Manager, Station Manager, Flight Dispatcher, Officer, Crew Controller & Supervisor Security|
|Job Location||Delhi/ Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||04.03.2020|
You may visit www.airindia.in Website to get more details about AASL recruitment. Here you will get information of Manager, Officer, Supervisor & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Air India AASL Vacancies 2020 Details
- As per the Air India notification, overall 87+ vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Chief of IFS||01||Rs.80000|
|Dy. Chief Financial Officer||02||Rs.120000|
|Assistant General Manager||02||Rs.80000|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor||02||Check Advt.|
|Station Manager||Check Advt.|
Eligibility Criteria for Manager, Officer, Supervisor & Other posts
- Aspirants should pass 10+2/ Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ ICWA/ PG degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Supervisor Posts: age limit should be 33 years.
- Or all other posts: age limit should be between 40 years to 70 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Air India may conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by post/ speed post/ courier
Alliance Air, Personnel Department (Alliance Bhawan), Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110037
|Name of the post||All candidates||SC/ ST|
|Supervisor & Technical Assistant||Rs.1000||–|
|All Other Posts||Rs.1500||–|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (demand draft-in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited payble at New Delhi).
How to apply Air India Airline Allied Services Limited 2020 Jobs
- Go to official website airindia.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- AASL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.