APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 | Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited | Assistant Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date 05.03.2019 | Apply online @ www.apeasternpower.com
APEPDCL Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh government currently has 15 openings in Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited. Applicants who are seeking AP government jobs can use this chance. Recently APEPDCL has released the recruitment advertisement for Assistant Engineer posts. As per the AP Eastern Power recruitment notification, these 15 vacancies are allotted for AE posts. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment through online. The last date for submission of online application is 05.03.2019.
APEPDCL Selection will be based on written test and document verification. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in APEPDCL or wherever necessary. Applicants must have completed Engineering from recognized university. Contenders must have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Online applications only will be accepted. No other modes of applications will be accepted. Incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of APEPDCL jobs, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of APEPDCL Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60155 to 92965|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||17.02.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.03.2019|
You may visit APEPDCL careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for APEPDCL Assistant Engineer Posts
- Applicants must have completed Engineering from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Check notification for details of age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination.
- Certificate Verification
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For SC/ ST/ BC communities of AP -> Rs. 200/-
- For PH/ Ex-Servicemen -> Rs. 200/-
- For General Category -> Rs. 700/-
- For Other State candidates -> Rs. 700/-
- Online Mode.
How to apply AP Eastern Power Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website apeasternpower.com.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Recruitment notification for filling up of 15 no’s Assistant Engineer – Electrical posts”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|