APSET 2019 Notification | Andhra University, Visakhapatnam | Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 | Assistant Professor/ Lecturer Posts | Last Date 11.09.2019 | Apply online @ www.apset.net.in
APSET 2019 Notification: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is going to conduct the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 on 20.10.2019 for recruitment as Assistant Professors / Lectures through direct recruitment or promotion in Universities and Degree colleges in Andhra Pradesh state. It invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently Andhra University has released the www.apset.net.in 2019 Exam notification for Assistant Professor/ Lecturer Posts. Applicants who met desired eligibility of APSET Exam 2019 those candidates can make the online registration from 05.08.2019 and AP SET 2019 apply online link has been activated. The last date for submission of APSET online application 2019 is 11.09.2019.
APSET Notification 2019 and apply online link is available in official website (www.apset.net.in). Candidates must hold Master Degree/ Ph. D and there is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for test. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 will be held at following centers (i.e.) Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Guntur, Nellore, Ananthapur, Tirupati, Kadapa & Kurnool. AP SET Exam 2019 will be consist of two papers (i.e.) Paper I & paper II. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode only. More details of APSET Notification 2019, upcoming Andhra University job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.apset.net.in 2019 Exam
|Organization Name||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019|
|Job Name||Lecturers/ Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.08.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.09.2019|
|Walk in Interview date||www.apset.net.in|
You may visit www.apset.net.in Website to get more details about APSET 2019 Notification. Here you will get Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019
- Candidates must hold Master Degree/ Ph. D from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for test.
- Selection will be based on written test.
APSET 2019 Exam Schedule
Andhra Pradesh SET Exam 2019 Test Centres
APSET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: OMR based exam.
- No of questions: Paper I: 50 questions & Paper II: 100 questions.
- Total Marks: Paper I: 100 Marks & Paper II: 200 Marks.
- Duration: Paper I: 1 hours & Paper II: 2 hours.
- Questions Paper Language: Bilingual (English and Telugu).
- Mark Deduction: There is no negative marking.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1200 for OC/ EWS candidates and Rs.700 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking).
How to apply Andhra Pradesh SET Exam 2019 Notification
- Go to official website apset.net.in.
- Find the advertisement AP SET 2019 Exam, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of APSET 2019 Exam to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.