APSET 2020 Notification | Andhra University, Visakhapatnam | Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 | Assistant Professor/ Lecturer Posts | Last Date 19.09.2020 | APSET 2020 Application Form @ www.apset.net.in
APSET 2020 Notification: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is going to conduct the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 on 06.12.2020 for recruitment of Assistant Professors / Lectures through direct recruitment or promotion in Universities and Degree colleges in Andhra Pradesh state. It invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently Andhra University has released the APSET 2020 Exam notification for Assistant Professor/ Lecturer Posts. Applicants who met desired eligibility of APSET Exam 2020 and who want get jobs in Andhra Pradesh state those candidates kindly make the online registration from 14.08.2020 and last date for submission of APSET online application 2020 is 19.09.2020.
APSET Notification 2020 and Andhra Pradesh SET Exam apply online link is available in official website (www.apset.net.in). Candidates must hold Master Degree/ Ph. D and there is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for test. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 will be held at following centers (i.e.) Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Guntur, Nellore, Ananthapur, Tirupati, Kadapa & Kurnool. AP SET Exam 2020 will be consist of two papers (i.e.) Paper I & paper II. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode only. More details of APSET Notification 2020, upcoming Andhra University job notices, APSET syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, APSET 2020 admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Andhra Pradesh SET Exam 2020
|Organization Name||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020|
|Job Name||Lecturers/ Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||14.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||19.09.2020|
You may visit www.apset.net.in Website to get more details about APSET Notification. Here you will get Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020
- Candidates must hold Master Degree/ Ph. D from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for test.
- Selection will be based on written test.
APSET 2020 Exam Schedule
|Paper||No of questions||Total marks|
Andhra Pradesh SET Exam 2020 Test Centres
APSET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: OMR based exam.
- No of questions: Paper I: 50 questions & Paper II: 100 questions.
- Total Marks: Paper I: 100 Marks & Paper II: 200 Marks.
- Duration: Paper I: 1 hours & Paper II: 2 hours.
- Questions Paper Language: Bilingual (English and Telugu).
- Mark Deduction: There is no negative marking.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1200 for Gen/ EWS candidates, Rs.1000 for BC candidates and Rs.700 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking).
How to apply Andhra Pradesh SET Exam 2020 Notification
- Go to official website apset.net.in.
- Find the advertisement AP SET 2020 Exam, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Steps to fill up APSET 2020 Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|