Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2019 | Public Health Department – Government of Maharashtra | Medical Officer (Group-A) Posts | Total 877 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ arogya.maharashtra.gov.in | Last Date 19th Jan 2019
Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Health Department (PHD) – Arogya Vibhag has announced new job advertisement for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Group-A) vacancy. As per Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra job notification, there are 877 vacancies are allotted for Medical Officer Positions. It is inviting offline applications from eligible candidates for Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Bharti. Eligible persons can send your prescribed application form along with required testimonials through post/ by hand to given postal address on or before the last date of 19th January 2019. Official notification and prescribed/ Offline application form is available at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
Candidates should have completed MBBS Degree or Post Graduate (PG) Diploma/Degree or its equivalent medical qualification. The upper age limit is 38 years. Deposit your prescribed application fee through demand draft. The Arogya Vibhag selection will be made on merit list. The last date for receipt of application is 19.01.2019. Incomplete and application received after the closing date will be rejected. For more information about PHD-Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018, candidates may check the official website @ arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
Details of Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Bharti 2019 Job Notification:
|Organization Name||Public Health Department (PHD) – Government of Maharashtra|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (Group-A)|
|No. of Vacancies||877|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- Grade pay Rs. 5,400/-|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer (Group-A) Recruitment (Bharti) 2019 Maharashtra:
Eligibility Criteria for Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Government Recruitment for MO Job Vacancy 2019:
- MBBS Degree/ Post Graduate (PG) Diploma/ Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 38 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Merit List.
- Check more details of selection process in Arogya Vibhag official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Hand/ Post.
Postal Address is,
Director, Directorate of Health Services, Arogya Bhavan, St. Georges Hospital, Compound Mumbai.
- For Open Categories -> Rs. 500/-
- For Backward Class Candidates -> Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – Demand Draft (DD) of the Nationalized Bank [Drawn in the name of “The Director, Health Services, Mumbai”].
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||19.01.2019|
How to Apply for Public Health Department (PHD) Medical Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Go to official website -> arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification link for PHD Medical Officer Job vacancy “Medical Officer Group A recruitment 2018” (UNDER: Notice) in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Bharti.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|