ATMA Birbhum Recruitment 2017 | Office of the Project Director, ATMA employment Notification for BTM & ATM Posts | Total Vacancies 25 | Last date to send: 16.10.2017 | Download notification @ www.birbhum.gov.in
ATMA Birbhum Recruitment 2017- Department of Agriculture, Government of West Bengal has been published job notification for recruitment of Assistant Technology Manager (ATM), Block Technology Manager (BTM) posts on contract basis of the period of 1 yr. particularly, 25 vacancies allotted for said these posts in Department of Agriculture. Eligible candidates can apply these posts through offline mode only. Download application from the website on www.birbhum.gov.in.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria in official notification, and check whether you are eligible to apply these post or not. If you are eligible to apply these vacancies and download application from the given website, after download fill all required details correctly. Because in complete application will be rejected. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Candidates should be sent their filled application along with attested copy of all testimonial certificates to given address through post. Moreover you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, Scale of Pay, selection process and how to apply from this page.
Details of ATMA Birbhum Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Office of the Project Director, Department of Agriculture
Organization Type: State Government jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 25
Job Location: Birbhum, West Bengal
Vacancy Details of ATMA Birbhum Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Technology Manager (ATM)||22||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Block Technology Manager (BTM)||03||Rs. 25,000/-|
Eligibility criteria of ATM, BTM Posts
- Block Technology Manager (BTM): Graduate / Post graduate degree in Agriculture/Allied Sector with Computer Skill from a recognized institute/University
- Assistant Technology Manager (ATM): Graduate/Post graduate degree in Horticulture/Agriculture/Economics/Marketing Veterinary science/AHD/Fisheries from a recognized institute/University.
- Age should be below 45 yrs for both the posts.
Mode of Application
Office of the Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn.), Birbhum, Old Collectorate Building, Suri, Birbhum, Pin code 731 101
How to apply for ATMA Birbhum Recruitment
- Candidates first visit to official website birbhum.gov.in
- Click “Job” tab in the home page of Birbhum official website.
- And then find the notification “ Advt. No 109/24/ATMA (B)” and download in pdf format.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Download application form the given website and fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Candidate’s paste their passport size photo space provide in the application.
- Finally, should be send your filled application to given address before the given date.
|Starting date to send the application||16.09.2017|
|Last date to send the application||16.10.2017|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|