BSPCB Recruitment 2019 | Bihar State Pollution Control Board | MTS & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 28 | Last Date 14.08.2019 | Apply online @ bspcb.bih.nic.in
BSPCB Recruitment 2019: Bihar State Pollution Control Board is going to recruit 28 candidates for Junior Laboratory Assistant, Multi-tasking Staff, Field Attendant/ Lab Attendant & DEO/ Para Taxonomist posts. It invites online application for above said posts on contractual/ ad-hoc basis for the strengthening of laboratories under Namami Ganga Project & Revamping of ENVIS. Applicants who are seeking Bihar govt jobs can apply to this recruitment and Bihar Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 apply online link have been activated. Candidates who want to apply for the above said posts should submit the application to the Member-Secretary, Bihar State Pollution Control Board via online in prescribed format on or before the last date 14.08.2019.
Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available in official website (www.bspcb.bih.nic.in). Aspirants should have possessed 12th/ B.Sc./ Degree. Aspirants should have attained prescribed age limit. BSPCB selection may be based on written test/ interview. Candidates who have shortlisted in Bihar Pollution Control Board recruitment process those candidates will be appointed under Namami Ganga Project & Revamping of ENVIS in Bihar. Online applications only will be accepted. Other modes of applications will be rejected. More details of BSPCB recruitment vacancy, upcoming Bihar Pollution Control Board notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Bihar Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Bihar State Pollution Control Board|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Laboratory Assistant, Multi-tasking Staff, Field Attendant/ Lab Attendant & DEO/ Para Taxonomist|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.07.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14.08.2019|
You may visit www.bspcb.bih.nic.in Website to get more details about Bihar BSPCB recruitment. Here you will get information of Junior Lab Assistant, MTS & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
BSPCB Bihar Vacancy Details
- As per the Bihar Pollution Control Board notifications, overall 28 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||06||Rs.25500|
|Field Attendant/ Lab Attendant||10||Rs.21300|
|ENVIS & Office|
|DEO/ Para Taxonomist||10||Rs.11000|
Eligibility Criteria for BSPCB Junior Lab Assistant, MTS & Other Posts
- Aspirants should have possessed 12th/ B.Sc./ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- DEO/ Para Taxonomist: age limit should be 30 years.
- For all other posts: age limit should be 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- BSPCB selection may be based on written test/ interview.
- Check official notification for recruitment process.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website bspcb.bih.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment under Namami Gange Project & Revamping of ENVIS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of BSPCB to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.